Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda (423 Views)

UK Parliament Approves Rwanda Deportation Bill / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / A Ghanaian Planted Plantain Inside Potholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
OUR LEADERS SHOULD GO TO RWANDA AND TRY TO EMULATE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE��

MR KUSI BOAFO, GHANA'S HEAD OF PUBLIC SECTOR REFORMS RETURNS FROM A WEEKS VISIT TO RWANDA;

"The only thing we've than Rwanda is our politicians drive luxurious cars than theirs. From what I saw, Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator"
"I was there with a 7 member delegation. We stepped out to find food. In fact there was no seller on the streets and everything was in order. With the equivalence of 40cedis, I fed all the 7 people. Rent is so controlled and accommodation is easy. I realized Ghana is in crisis".

"Police were not stopping us unnecessarily on our way so I asked the driver and he told me all vehicles are equipped with chips from the Vehicle Licensing. Once your road worthy and license are valid, you just swipe them every morning. If it expires, the police are aware".
"There's so much serenity in the country. I saw a Methodist Church in a village shut down because the building looked weak. Church was told to put it in good shape before they can get permit to reopen. They dont want to wait for it to collapse before they blame God"- Kusi Boafo

"If we don't stop worshipping politicians and playing foolish NPP vs NDC politics, we will suffer in future. I admit that I as a Public sector boss from Ghana, I drive a better car than their finance minister. They've more ambulances than we have. Ambulances even placed in farms"
"A minister told me that in 2008, Kagame gave loans to equal number of men & women to do business. They'd account after 5yrs & the women had increased their profit in folds but most of the men didnt survive. This explains why women receive 10% higher salaries in Rwanda than men"
"We toured the country. Saw lot of big plantations like coffee, tea and others. To my amazement, there were ambulances following farmers to the plantations in case there's an injury. These small villages had hospitals with very young efficient working medics. I was in awe"

Was stunned to learn that their minister of Public Sector Reforms schooled at the Univ of Ghana Biz Sch. A lot of them actually school in Ghana. Their free Education ends at the Junior High School Level. The Sec Schools are only subsidized"
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by thundafire: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
If Ghana is an abomination to God,then we're do Nigeria belong
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Problemkid1: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
We all know Ghana is a complete shitthol grin a well planned shitthol grin grin the biggest zoo in the world cheesy
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Not just Ghana, the whole West Africa is below par compared to Rwanda
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Foxman19: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Leave Ghana and face your problems. Nigeria problem is more than the whole world challenges.
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by whitebeard(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rwanda is trending now oh
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
"come and taste our suya and jollof" ...rwanda don dey do phone...we still dey work on spices for suya and jollof.
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Just30: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
We all know Ghana is a complete shitthol grin a well planned shitthol grin grin the biggest zoo in the world cheesy
Nigeria is a bigger shithole

grin grin grin

dont compare your shithole cause it will be an insult to Ghana
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin

with the written account of the experience of your government official, Ghana is even worst than Nigeria. Stop making it look like Ghana is working when the exact opposite is the order of the day
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Just30: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
with the written account of the experience of your government official, Ghana is even worst than Nigeria. Stop making it look like Ghana is working when the exact opposite is the order of the day
of course Ghana is working

though we've not gotten to where we want to be.

it is highly insulting for Nigeria, a completely failed and dysfunctional state to compare itself to Ghana.

is your head even there at all....
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Problemkid1: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin

Sharaaaap grin grin Ghana is the biggest shitthol in the world largest grin grin the blasted shitthol in the world grin grin Comparing shitthol Ghana to Nigeria is a big insult to Africa grin grin grin
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Just30: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap grin grin Ghana is the biggest shitthol in the world largest grin grin the blasted shitthol in the world grin grin Comparing shitthol Ghana to Nigeria is a big insult to Africa grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

no one in his right since will compare your poor failed state to Ghana

that is why Nigerians are not recognised anywhere in the world
Because among the black race Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Problemkid1: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

no one in his right since will compare your poor failed state to Ghana

that is why Nigerians are not recognised anywhere in the world
Because among the black race Nigeria is a disgrace
LMAO cheesy grin look at this bombastic fool comparing that shitthol with Nigeria grin are you normal at all grin Ghana is a big ZOO, a well planned ZOO grin grin

Hahahaha the scallywag said Nigeria is not recognized cheesy oga are you mad grin in Africa, Nigeria is the most recognized country in the whole of Sub Sahara Africa grin remove Nigeria from Africa map and The map is empty grin grin the whole world knows Nigeria. Even a new born baby knows Nigeria than your glorified shitthol grin nobody knows your ZOO country because she is a complete shitthol grin
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Just30: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
LMAO cheesy grin look at this bombastic fool comparing that shitthol with Nigeria grin are you normal at all grin Ghana is a big ZOO, a well planned ZOO grin grin

Hahahaha the scallywag said Nigeria is not recognized cheesy oga are you mad grin in Africa, Nigeria is the most recognized country in the whole of Sub Sahara Africa grin remove Nigeria from Africa map and The map is empty grin grin the whole world knows Nigeria. Even a new born baby knows Nigeria than your glorified shitthol grin nobody knows your ZOO country because she is a complete shitthol grin
the delusion of grandeur

recognised where
joking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

foolishness is running through your head this evening
so you get up and type any nonsense you want.

even your presidents knows your country is useless in Africa
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Problemkid1: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Just30:
the delusion of grandeur

recognised where
joking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

foolishness is running through your head this evening
so you get up and type any nonsense you want.

even your presidents knows your country is useless in Africa
Foolish frustrated animal grin grin grin cheesy your stupidity is extraordinary everyday grin cheesy cheesy grin if my country is useless, then why is your useless government running to Nigeria to beg to open boder grin grin grin Everyone knows your country is the most useless shitthol in Africa. Even a New born baby knows Ghana is a complete and well planned shitthol Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Just30: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Problemkid1:
Foolish frustrated animal grin grin grin cheesy your stupidity is extraordinary everyday grin cheesy cheesy grin if my country is useless, then why is your useless government running to Nigeria to beg to open boder grin grin grin Everyone knows your country is the most useless shitthol in Africa. Even a New born baby knows Ghana is a complete and well planned shitthol Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my government is more concern about Africa trade than your useless aimless border closure

only midget minds close border to trade while they worship trade with the european

dumb hateful jealous souls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a new born today will wish he or she is born in Ghana than your useless shithole called nigeria
because in Ghana, they stand a better chance of survival. grin grin grin grin grin

who wants to be born in perpetual darkness
Re: A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda by Problemkid1: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Just30:
my government is more concern about Africa trade than your useless aimless border closure

only midget minds close border to trade while they worship trade with the european

dumb hateful jealous souls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a new born today will wish he or she is born in Ghana than your useless shithole called nigeria
because in Ghana, they stand a better chance of survival. grin grin grin grin grin

who wants to be born in perpetual darkness
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin foolish talk, ehn? What are they still doing in Abuja grin grin they're in Abuja begging and licking buhari ass while buhari is busy picking teeth grin grin grin

Only Benin border we closed oh and all of you in that bombastic shitthol wants to die of hunger grin grin grin jealous? We can never be jealous of you bombastic fools grin what do you have in that shitthol that will make us jealous grin that biggest shitthol cheesy

It's only a burnt baby that will wish to live in that cursed biggest poverty stricken shitthol grin grin grin even my dog will never wish that kind of wish. Who wants to live in that ZOO grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Liberian Women 'too Unfit To Join Army / Somalia: Governor Killed In Suicide Bombing Claimed By Al- Shabab / Texas Mayor Defends Comments Saying Women Shouldn't Lead Prayer In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.