Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. (996 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. / My Book Of Inspiration / My Book Of Rants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by kay29000(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2010
I have a motivational book out and i have plans of getting two more books out by the end of the year, but the problem has been about selling them. I am looking for individuals that can take the problem off my chest, for a commission, and we can both make money; that way i focus on my writing and i know i don't have to worry about selling.

I would appreciate comments from people that are not marketers, but have ideas on the matter.
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by MyneWhite1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
Have you tried the bookstores? Try those in Uni too.
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by kay29000(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
I tried once and i got discouraged when they said they weren't collecting books(in 2 shops), but i sell through resellers at vendor stands and make shift shops, and underbridge, selling about 20 a week. I know i can do more.
Thanks for d tip. Do you sell ur own book?
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by MyneWhite1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
I sell through bookstores and Unis mostly.
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by kay29000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
In Nigeria?
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by MyneWhite1(f): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
Yes. Here in the US, I sell on my website and via Amazon and other bookstores.
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by kay29000(m): 3:40am On Nov 16, 2010
Okay. You need a paypal account to sell on amazon right?
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by kay29000(m): 3:42am On Nov 16, 2010
Okay. U need a paypal account to sell on amazon right?
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by MyneWhite1(f): 4:40am On Nov 16, 2010
I think so.
Re: I Need Marketers Or Marketing Distribution For The Sale Of My Book. by Husteen(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,enjoy Your Oct 1st With "Nigerian Lessons For Single Ladies" (ebook)pix / Must Read: ENSLAVED SECURITYMAN / Frustrated (A Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.