Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures (30821 Views)

His Leg Is Decaying:verydarkman Visits Mr Ibu At Hospital,shares Terrible Detail / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by GistNotice: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie discharge from hospital, shares new photos of bruises she substained Quilox club in Lagos. Gistmore reports

The single mother clears the air she wasn’t drunk when she had the bruises at the club.

Recall the star actress fell into a drainage at Shina Peller's Quilox night club before which after someone parked his car next to her car.

According to Angela Okorie's recently statement;

The government and the organisations
found around that area, should as well
Assist in covering the drainage,
so someone else woun't fall victim of such incident,
bloggers please be sincere about the rumours you bring Up about me,
Am passing through pains Here
Don't Add salt To Injury Biko

And to those of you that
Called , sent messages and support
You are in my heart forever
I appreciate you
And God bless you all
Am better today
Slide through �

Pls Note that I owe No one any explanation
But to my true fam that cares
It is me It happened To not you
The most important thing is am getting better
Just say sorry

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4e57GGlBI4/?igshid=upsy7j4mla6f

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/angela-okorie-discharge-from-hospital-shares-bruises-substained-at-quilox-club

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by GistNotice: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Her Royal Highness

8 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ehya sorry o. That's the advantage of being black colour and disadvantage of being oyinbo artificial grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eyaaa sorry ooo, and thank God you are okay now

Check out my signature guyz
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by iammo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
LOL,

Aunty dont drink and drive, how much is uber

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by GistNotice: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by bremo(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Let her make it her humanitarian service by providing covers for those drainages.
Nothing is too small for the society Angela Okorie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Zombiekiller010: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2019
bremo:
Let her make it her humanitarian service by providing covers for those drainages
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by GistMore12: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by vanida6: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Sorry dear
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Odugwunwoke: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why our actress have low brain esteem.

I have said it over and over again I can never marry Nigeria girls never

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Zionzuba: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wow what a great news. I am so happy for her
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by rightchic(f): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's too early for her to be discharged nau, she for still stay...

Please check my signature
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sorry o Aunty.

May this never be your portion again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na small fall she fall, she rush go take bed. Money good o
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Guyman02: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Next time dont drink and drive, sorry I mean dont drink and try to jump over a gutter because the landing point will either be too long or too short in your view, either way could lead to disaster like this.
Wishing you quick recovery smiley

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Deltatoto: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
LOL,

Aunty dont drink and drive, how much is uber

no one is easy I’m an Uber guy and I have slept with my drunk female customers
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Odugwunwoke: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
vanida6:
Sorry dear
Fine girl how far
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
The fact you keep dishing out daily update from the point u got injured to now you’ve been released from the hospital makes your whole argument of “Not owing anyone any explanation ” redundant. Buh what do I know
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by 1kbusiness: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin grin
She was drunk joor. I am glad she's okay now.
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Bukden16(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oooh....
The gutter lady; is finally out of the hospital.

Drink responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by myfan: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
So she was still putting on those fake nails on sick bed?
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
cry
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by mysticwarrior(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Odogu9195:
The fact you keep dishing out daily update from the point u got injured to now you’ve been released from the hospital makes your whole argument of “Not owing anyone any explanation ” redundant. Buh what do I know
she actually owe no one any explanation because she took enough bottled water which led to the great fall of Humpty Dumpty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Starhearts: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hope you bleach dat ur stupid toto as well
Omo ale jatijati.
Oni Kure re
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by Sarmiz24(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lol aluwe okosi inu gutter ,Ewa wo, Koto lo...
Lol shayo Na bastard ooo, the last I drink I land for gutter oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures by logan2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
See what bleaching has caused you now... Small fall.. See discoloration all over....

Spits

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Crystal Cunningham, Maje Ayida's First Baby Mama Rocks Bikini On The Road / Fans Question Moet Abebe For Her Manchester Arena Explosion Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.