Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Gospel Singer, Sonnie Badu And Wife Ann-marie Welcome Their Fourth Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Sonnie Badu And Wife Ann-marie Welcome Their Fourth Child (414 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Sonnie Badu And Wife Ann-marie Welcome Their Fourth Child by Gistfresh(f): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Popular gospel singer, Sonnie Badu has welcomed his fourth child with his wife Ann-Marie Badu in Georgia, United States.

The singer who couldn't hold back his excitement, revealed that he and his wife welcomed their baby on November 4. Sonnie Badu wrote;

What shall I render unto my God? WORLD, please help me welcome BABY number 4. What an amazing early birthday gift. And to my amazing wife, it was beautiful watching you release life ... thank you and I love you ... #Badu4 #BaduEmpire #SonnieBadu #Nov4

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/gospel-singer-sonnie-badu-and-wife-ann.html

Re: Gospel Singer, Sonnie Badu And Wife Ann-marie Welcome Their Fourth Child by Happinesswithin(f): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
congrats.welcome to the world cutie

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Broda Shaggi – After Ran One / Ronaldo Left To ‘cool Off’ For Injury-hit Juve / Cardi B Shares Pays A Visit To Nigerian Orphanage Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.