Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One (846 Views)

POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� / Latest Jenifas Dairy Series Season 10[updated] / Pls Where Can I Download Narcos TV Series Season 1, 2,3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One by newguy1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Premise Edit

His Dark Materials is set in an alternative world where all humans have animal companions called dæmons, which are the manifestation of the human soul. The series follows the life of young Lyra (Dafne Keen) who is an orphan living with the scholars at Jordan College, Oxford. As in Pullman's novel, Lyra discovers a dangerous secret that involves Lord Asriel (James McAvoy) and Marisa Coulter (Ruth Wilson).[1] In her search for her missing friend, Lyra also uncovers a series of kidnappings and its link to the mysterious substance called Dust.

Director Otto Bathurst explained that some elements of the book and film had been changed to give the series a more modern feel, compared to the original's Victoriana fantasy.[2]

Re: His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Not really feeling the Eps 1
Re: His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One by newguy1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
It a great fantasy movie that as good potential and some of the cast are known actors like Mc Avoy from X-men
Re: His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One by Greatzeus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
I read The Golden Compass long ago,still in my collection,the writer was so good,it was as if I was watching a movie. One of the greatest books I have ever read.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Top 3 Movie Songs Of All Time? / TV Series: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 1 / Video: Gulder Ultimate Search Auditions Begins In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.