Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is The Current Traffic Situation In Badagry Express Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Current Traffic Situation In Badagry Express Road? (320 Views)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) / Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Traffic Situation In Badagry Express Road? by Dewze(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello. Please I need to know the recent traffic situation along the badagry express road, particularly between Iyana-Iba, Agbara and Badagry. I plan to go through that route tomorrow and would like to have an idea about what my journey will be like.

So please, if you have passed through that road recently let me know what to expect, thanks.
Re: What Is The Current Traffic Situation In Badagry Express Road? by budaatum: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Passed through some years ago and it was a nightmare. Rain flooded roads, traffic was 20 lanes from Festac at 5pm. Got caught in go home from work traffic, never again!

Best time travel that road is 10am, after go to work, and 4pm, before go home crowd, either directions. Catch the wrong times and rue!

Should be dying down if you meant 9pm when you posted.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Us Suspends Immigrant Travel Visas On Nigerians / Lab Technician, Daniel Eniayeju Goes Missing While Visiting Sick Father / Lagos Light-rail Operation To Commence In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.