Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

WISH Application- How LEGIT? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WISH Application- How LEGIT? (2609 Views)

12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / How Legit Is Shipoverseas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WISH Application- How LEGIT? by opeano(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have come across an online market place with ridiculously low prices. It's called WISH.

I would like to know if anyone has ordered anything from there and how LEGIT is it.

Thanks as you all submit your opinions
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Depressed101: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Why you are shopping on such sites... Remember not to use well loaded cards on it... Shine your eyes.... Boys are not smiling
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2019
I've not ordered anything yet but wish is just like AliExpress, just less popular. Just don't buy a phone from there cos the phones they have there are unknown chinko phones and the reviews of those who bought them are really bad. But for clothing and accessories, you can patronize them
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by opeano(m): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Depressed101:
Why you are shopping on such sites... Remember not to use well loaded cards on it... Shine your eyes.... Boys are not smiling

Oh.. thanks for the quick insight

But I heard bad boys also use AliExpress for their nefarious activities too.
.how can one be careful not to fall prey
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by opeano(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2019
OdenKelechi:
I've not ordered anything yet but wish is just like AliExpress, just less popular. Just don't buy a phone from there cos the phones they have there are unknown chinko phones and the reviews of those who bought them are really bad. But for clothing and accessories, you can patronize them

Thanks Kelechi

Have you seen the quality of their wears, is it as advertised or has anyone you know bought any of their accessories
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Sheriman(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2019
opeano:

Thanks Kelechi

Have you seen the quality of their wears, is it as advertised or has anyone you know bought any of their accessories
Don't be Panic.. they sold quality Good Clothes at Cheaper amount compare to American E-COMMERCE site Amazon and eBay.. It is recommendable
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Sheriman(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2019
OdenKelechi:

I have ordered these on AliExpress and I got delivered

Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
opeano:

Thanks Kelechi

Their wears are good
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Cloggym(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Sheriman:

I wish to order. Please how can I go about it? Do they deliver to the east?
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Botton121: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sheriman:

Ali express and wish. Do they deliver to Nigeria?
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by cmoney22222: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Following
Re: WISH Application- How LEGIT? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49am On May 21, 2020
Sheriman:

have u ordered on WISH before?

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist Season 5 Out On Netnaija / Get 2010 Current/latest Dumps For Oracle,mcse,ccna,java,linux,itil,comptia,cisco / New Monkey Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.