Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army (807 Views)

What Does The Red Blue And White Flag Represents In Nigeria / Igbo People And Leopard Symbol And It's History / Abdulrahman Is The Liberation Symbol And Face Of Kwara's Hope - Kola Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by NLSavage: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
please can anyone kindly explain that to me..
Are we a Muslim state or what?

1 Share

Re: This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by Obabajo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
you be mumu gan ni, dem just born u abi. how are you?

1 Like

Re: This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by NLSavage: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Obabajo:
you be mumu gan ni, dem just born u abi. how are you?
yes they just gave birth to me. Honestly I don't know what it is. if you could explain it to me I'll be glad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by Obabajo(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2019
As goggles or ifa
Re: This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by proudevil: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Religious bigot spotted.

Upon all the Chinese writing boko haram still wipes the army's ass.....mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army by NLSavage: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2019
proudevil:
Religious bigot spotted.

Upon all the Chinese writing boko haram still wipes the army's ass.....mtcheeeew
how am I religious here. Stop being a dumbo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Replies Fashola For Saying “nigerian Roads Are Not That Bad” / Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. / Why Sowore Doesn't Deserve My Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.