Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank (750 Views)

Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / How To Add Links To Your Blog Posts And Boost Your Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank by NLSOFT: 1:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Search Engine Marketing: Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank
If you wish your online business to succeed then search engine marketing is of the utmost impotence. It all boils down to quality high value, preferably unique content.

This is what the search engines crave. Its what they are always looking for! Heres my top 3 methods of search engine marketing. you need to know, practice to keep your site ranking

* Always add fresh & unique content to the site: This is INCREDIBLY impotent. You will not succeed if you ignore this. Its a good idea would be to write a series of short articles, (Unquie of course) for submission to the directories.

You must include a message explaining that more quality unique content can be found on your website, then obviously include your link! The point is to impress them with your mini-articles, then lure them to your site!

* Press Releases: another excellent way to gain quality links, and one that I should brush up on! Again I suggest that you search for tips and info on how to write a press release. Then search for a press release submission service.

* Articles: Articles are an incredible way to obtain quality inbound links. Submit them to article directories or, even better submit them to an article submission service.

There are some good and pretty cheap ones around!. when submitting to article directories try to include some relevant keywords as the search engines will pick up on these.

Search engines LOVE articles! Try to submit to the "heavyweight" directories. A good tip is to check the google rank of each site. If its higher than 6, submit! The two largest are ezinearticles & Goarticles, just to get you started!

I hope these tips give you something to think about. Search engine marketing can be very tedious and fun, but the rewards are there for the taking!!

To Learn The A To Z Of Search Engine Ranking Get The SEO Masterclass Here https://nairalearn.com/course/search-engine-seo-masterclass/

And Thanks Me Later, As I Have Revealed Simple But Easy Ways To Rank Any Website On Google Page One In Less Than 7 Days

You Can Also Whatsapp Me One 080 68 60 84 90 To Get The A To Z Of SEO Masterclass
https://nairalearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/search-engine-seo-masterclass.png
Re: Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank by BiafranBushBoy: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Mtchewwww

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Mtchewwww

Nonsense!!!
*INCREDIBLY impotent grin
Re: Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank by BiafranBushBoy: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
questechie:

*INCREDIBLY impotent grin

You wrote that crap?
Re: Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

You wrote that crap?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Facebook Group. / Get Instabuilder Unlimited Websites For A Small Token / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.