Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos (829 Views)

Reality Star Cee C Shares New Photos / BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Classy In New Photos / BBNaija Star, Cee-C's Throwback Photos In 2013 Vs 2018 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by Freshgossip: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Big Brother Reality TV Star, Cee-C clocked 27 years old today and put out a new message to celebrate her birthday. Checkout the photo and message from Cee-C who had an amazing year as a 26 years old, she bagged various endorsements and made lots of money in the past year.

Hello 27!
What a year 26 was, what a chapter! I am so blessed, so grateful to be living a life I used to dream of. I am still dreaming, and I have a feeling 27 will manifest more of my dreams into reality.
Thank you for all the love, the support, the prayers. I see it all but most importantly, I feel it.
Cheers to 27.

Happy birthday to her...

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/reality-tv-star-cee-c-is-27-years-today.html

Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by Freshgossip: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by timmycee: 3:01am On Nov 06, 2019
lovely woman...glowing skin.
Don't Ignore This Unique Opportunity!
check my signature
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by Threebear(m): 3:08am On Nov 06, 2019
This girl is a living proof that only God is the maker of destiny .

With the way she was hated during the game and two years later , she's still shining brightly is a testament to the fact that God will bless whoever he chooses irregardless of man's opinion .

Happy birthday beautiful one .

Enjoy the rest of your twenties .

2 Likes

Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by kinzation(m): 4:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Miracle la fin je ishe Ceecee
mio soro Big brother o grin
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by RoyalBlu(f): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2019
And here I was, thinking she's in her thirties. Looks can really be deceiving. Chai ...

Happy birthday girl. Greater heights await you. Blessings kiss
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by Zionzuba: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Wow Happ birthday to her
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by gameboy727(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Wow, we are birthday mates. Happy birthday to us.
Re: Reality TV Star, Cee-c Is 27 Years Today, See Her Birthday Photos by sauceEEP(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Others are signing endorsements but ceec is busy releasing pictures upon pictures...

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Shares Loved Up Photos With Sirdee As She Gets Verified On Twitter / Bambam Reveals That She Is Pregnant / Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Father For The First Time As He Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.