Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil (4954 Views)

Buy Mobil 1 Synthetic Engine Oil USA Products At Best Price Offer / ADDINOL LUBRICANTS ( Made In Germany)fully Synthetic-0w20,5w20 And 5w30 And Mine / Lubex Full Synthetic Engine oil 5w30 and 5w20 are now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Good day everyone,

Has anyone heard about an engine oil called Favoil fully synthetic engine oil. The oil was recommended to me and I was told that it was imported from UK. Though the oil is reasonably priced, cheaper than mobil 1 or castrol. I am just being careful not to use the wrong oil and at the same time I think the mobil 1 and castrol are very expensive.

Someone please help
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
dspecial001:
Good day everyone,

Has anyone heard about an engine oil called Favoil fully synthetic engine oil. The oil was recommended to me and I was told that it was imported from UK. Though the oil is reasonably priced, cheaper than mobil 1 or castrol. I am just being careful not to use the wrong oil and at the same time I think the mobil 1 and castrol are very expensive.

Someone please help

Have never heard of that engine oil before.. I do import Mobil 1 and castrol from the USA ... Mobil 1 goes for 17k and I have a lot of it ...Castrol was going for 13500k.. Castrol is all sold out and I will import more from the USA.

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2019
dru23:

Have never heard of that engine oil before.. I do import Mobil 1 and castrol from the USA ... Mobil 1 goes for 17k and I have a lot of it ...Castrol was going for 13500k.. Castrol is all sold out and I will import more from the USA.

[img]https://imagizer./img922/1209/pMitwR.jpg[/img]

I bought th oil for 9.8k and it works very well for me. Better than perofrmance of mobil 1 or Castrol
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2019
dspecial001:

I bought th oil for 9.8k and it works very well for me. Better than perofrmance of mobil 1 or Castrol

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2019
dspecial001:
Good day everyone,

Someone please help

I have used the oil and it is very good. I bought it for N9800. Honestly I do not see any difference between it and mobil 1. Mobil 1 and castrol are just selling names.

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2019
dspecial001:

There is a lot of fake Mobil 1 oil and Castrol oil out there.. I don't know where you bought yours from .. And I can't tell the difference between the fake and the original ... And am sure you can't tell either...

Now that been said.. Car owners should follow manufacture advice.. Engine oil made in the USA are formulated to meet car specification.. API American Petroleum Institute sets this standard.. Engine oil sold in Europe can't be sold in the USA unless it meets certain requirement.... That your oil you posted is for European cars .. And am willing to bet that you drive a. American spec car ..

1 Like

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Eaglesswings: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Bro do you still have that Castro for 2009 Camry LE. I can buy today. U.s standard
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

There is a lot of fake Mobil 1 oil and Castrol oil out there.. I don't know where you bought yours from .. And I can't tell the difference between the fake and the original ... And am sure you can't tell either...

Now that been said.. Car owners should follow manufacture advice.. Engine oil made in the USA are formulated to meet car specification.. API American Petroleum Institute sets this standard.. Engine oil sold in Europe can't be sold in the USA unless it meets certain requirement.... That your oil you posted is for European cars .. And am willing to bet that you drive a. American spec car ..

You are right, I drive an American car but I do not look out for the country where engine oil is made. I look out for the specification. I look out for the API rating (American Petroleum Institute). In this case, this oil has API rating of SN/CF.
We are talking about engine oil that is used to lubricate engines not the country where cars are made. Cars are assembled all over the world and they use same components. Engines are rated on their combustion fuel and brake horse power. The engine of 1.6 litre petrol honda car assembled in Europe is same as 1.6 litre engine honda assembled in USA or Japan.
Mobil 1 is made by US company and the Castrol you are selling is made by a BP (British Petroleum) a British company.
All engine oils have dual certifcation, Mobil 1 and Castrol engine oils are labelled with American and European certification. If you look at the labels, you will see that they have API SN which is American and A3/B4 which is european.
So irrespective of where an oil is produced, what is important is the specifcation. Its just like saying that you can only fill your car which is imported from America with petrol that is refined in US. Ireespective of where engine oil or petrol is made, the most important thing is that it conforms to the relevant standard.

As far as I am concerned, I rate this oil extremely high and I will continue to use iy

1 Like

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Joehigashi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Op, pls where can I get the favoil oil, I would like to use it too.
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joehigashi:

I bought it from a trader in First gate Agidingbi Ogba Lagos, he convinced me to buy the product and I have never regretted it. So many traders are selling the product there.

I also asked the trader where can I buy it from if I am not in that area. He asked me to contact this number 090 787 75903
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Joehigashi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

I bought it from a trader in First gate Agidingbi Ogba Lagos, he convinced me to buy the product and I have never regretted it. So many traders are selling the product there.

I also asked the trader where can I buy it from if I am not in that area. He asked me to contact this number 090 787 75903

THANX.I appreciate
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

You are right, I drive an American car but I do not look out for the country where engine oil is made. I look out for the specification. I look out for the API rating (American Petroleum Institute). In this case, this oil has API rating of SN/CF.
We are talking about engine oil that is used to lubricate engines not the country where cars are made. Cars are assembled all over the world and they use same components. Engines are rated on their combustion fuel and brake horse power. The engine of 1.6 litre petrol honda car assembled in Europe is same as 1.6 litre engine honda assembled in USA or Japan.
Mobil 1 is made by US company and the Castrol you are selling is made by a BP (British Petroleum) a British company.
All engine oils have dual certifcation, Mobil 1 and Castrol engine oils are labelled with American and European certification. If you look at the labels, you will see that they have API SN which is American and A3/B4 which is european.
So irrespective of where an oil is produced, what is important is the specifcation. Its just like saying that you can only fill your car which is imported from America with petrol that is refined in US. Ireespective of where engine oil or petrol is made, the most important thing is that it conforms to the relevant standard.

As far as I am concerned, I rate this oil extremely high and I will continue to use iy

That was bad example.. Nigerian petrol will not meet international standard.. Nigerian petrol is not well refined. There was article about dangote refinery and it was stated that it does not have the capacity to refine higher grade fuel higher octane.... So please continue using the oil that you are using.. Again my products are imported from the USA directly by me.. So the are genuine product.. Keep in mind fake engine oil dey market pass original oil .. .. Meself can't tell the difference fake and original..... Some petrol station do sell fake engine oil ,which is usually mix with kerosene.. Know your source...
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joehigashi:

1 Like

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

That was bad example.. Nigerian petrol will not meet international standard.. Nigerian petrol is not well refined. There was article about dangote refinery and it was stated that it does not have the capacity to refine higher grade fuel higher octane.... So please continue using the oil that you are using.. Again my products are imported from the USA directly by me.. So the are genuine product.. Keep in mind fake engine oil dey market pass original oil .. .. Meself can't tell the difference fake and original..... Some petrol station do sell fake engine oil ,which is usually mix with kerosene.. Know your source...

Please note that I am not disputing the quality of the oil you sell. I am just saying that I used a oil which stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of mobil 1 and castrol. Mobil 1 and castrol are good oil but they are extremely overpriced in Nigeria. Mobil 1 sells for $22 dollars in walmart USA which is approximately #7920 but it is sold in Nigeria for #17500 in Nigeria. Mobil 1 has taken Nigerians for granted (our mumu don do). As far as I am concerned, I have switched from mobil 1 and I know use Favoil which is moderatley priced and of very good quality perhaps better than mobil 1. I have been to their website and downloaded their data sheet

2 Likes

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

Please note that I am not disputing the quality of the oil you sell. I am just saying that I used a oil which stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of mobil 1 and castrol. Mobil 1 and castrol are good oil but they are extremely overpriced in Nigeria. Mobil 1 sells for $22 dollars in walmart USA which is approximately #7920 but it is sold in Nigeria for #17500 in Nigeria. Mobil 1 has taken Nigerians for granted (our mumu don do). As far as I am concerned, I have switched from mobil 1 and I know use Favoil which is moderatley priced and of very good quality perhaps better than mobil 1. I have been to their website and downloaded their data sheet

Can you post the data that shows that it is better than USA Mobil 1 ..and compare both on this forum.. If am fully convinced I might start to import it from the UK to Nigeria.... Favoil is not in the USA market ,am sure they wouldn't survive USA market it will be too competitive for them to survive ... but am 100 % that Mobil 1 does well in the UK market ... please don't say na marketing dey help sell Mobil 1 .. You can't fool the USA consumers, if your product does not meet expectation ,your product will not sell well.. You can put all the marketing dollars on a prouduct , if it is a bad product ,it is a bad product ... marketing can only take you so far .. It is the product that needs to back up its marketing claim
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

Can you post the data that shows that it is better than USA Mobil 1 ..and compare both on this forum.. If am fully convinced I might start to import it from the UK to Nigeria.... Favoil is not in the USA market ,am sure they wouldn't survive USA market it will be too competitive for them to survive

I went on google to search for Favoil and it came up with their company website. I sent and email to them to request their data sheet. I do not think it will be appropriate for me to send the data sheet to you or share it in this post as I am not their sales representative. I will advise that you send an email to them on sales@dasilad.com to request for their data sheet. Their website is www.dasilad.com

If you give me your email address, I can send mobil 1 data sheet for you to compare.
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

I went on google to search for Favoil and it came up with their company website. I sent and email to them to request their data sheet. I do not think it will be appropriate for me to send the data sheet to you or share it in this post as I am not their sales representative. I will advise that you send an email to them on sales@dasilad.com to request for their data sheet. Their website is www.dasilad.com

If you give me your email address, I can send mobil 1 data sheet for you to compare.

We need to share it on this forum .. So that the consumers can make well informed decision.. As much as I want to make money.. I also want the consumers to get the best deal for their hard earn money
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Joehigashi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

Is it your cheaper?
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joehigashi:

Is it your cheaper?

The Mobil 1 oil extended performace below .. Sells for 22k naira on the average if it is genuine... I sale it for 17k Naira.. Now imagine if I decided to start selling the non extended performance Mobil 1 ...

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

I thought you already compare their data sheet with Mobil 1 .. And that is how you were able to conclude that it is better than Mobil 1 .. Either I must misunderstood you
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

We need to share it on this forum .. So that the consumers can make well informed decision.. As much as I want to make money.. I also want the consumers to get the best deal for their hard earn money

Please note that I am not in this forum to discredit any engine oil or promote any other brand of engine oil. If you refer to my earlier post, I only asked for advise. Upon using the product, I was satisfied and decided to upload my experience.

Below is data sheet for both oils and I expect experts to analyse both data sheets and compare

[img]https://imagizer./img921/8569/BEgosT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/4489/fiUiMN.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/8989/glTnKI.jpg[/img]
Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Joehigashi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

The Mobil 1 oil extended performace below .. Sells for 22k naira on the average if it is genuine... I sale it for 17k Naira.. Now imagine if I decided to start selling the non extended performance Mobil 1 ...

I care less how much u sell your product but be assured that this world is big enough and all cars on the road cannot use only Mobil oil.
The fact that you have never heard of favoil does not make it a bad brand.there was a time you never heard of Mobil.
Ps-peugeot recommends Total just like BMW recommends Castrol, Ford recommends Motorcraft. It's all politics.everyone cannot sleep and face the same side. MOBIL OR NO Mobil, when it's time for engine to knock, it would knock. Or do u also sell Mobil 1 timing belt?

9 Likes

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joehigashi:

I care less how much u sell your product but be assured that this world is big enough and all cars on the road cannot use only Mobil oil.
The fact that you have never heard of favoil does not make it a bad brand.there was a time you never heard of Mobil.
Ps-peugeot recommends Total just like BMW recommends Castrol, Ford recommends Motorcraft. It's all politics.everyone cannot sleep and face the same side. MOBIL OR NO Mobil, when it's time for engine to knock, it would knock. Or do u also sell Mobil 1 timing belt?

Didn't you ask if my oil is cheaper?

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

PS.. I just remembered few years ago .. People were complaining that naija petrol has finished their fuel pump. Some car owners where changing fuel pump every other month.. Others vowed not to buy fuel at certain petrol station, others said to buy fuel at certain time .. Than mechanics alike reccomended using fuel additives, there was so much confusion in the land, meself confuse..

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dru23(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:

Please note that I am not in this forum to discredit any engine oil or promote any other brand of engine oil. If you refer to my earlier post, I only asked for advise. Upon using the product, I was satisfied and decided to upload my experience.

Below is data sheet for both oils and I expect experts to analyse both data sheets and compare

[img]https://imagizer./img921/8569/BEgosT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/4489/fiUiMN.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/8989/glTnKI.jpg[/img]

From what I can read and understand.. Mobil 1 wins the debate ...

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by Joehigashi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

Didn't you ask if my oil is cheaper?

If u like sell ur Mobil for 5k,i won't buy. I dnt follow d crowd. There are other brands that serve same purpose. Fact that u only have Mobil and Castrol does not mean they are d best.

2 Likes

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by dspecial001: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

From what I can read and understand.. Mobil 1 wins the debate ...

You are only selling a product and you don't understand the technicality. I expect you to learn from those who know better than you rather than you defending the indefensible because you want to make money. May I ask you what is mobil1 TBN.

Mobil 1 data sheet does not specifiy TBN. Follow this link to understand what TBN is? Mobil 1 data heet does not have TBN.

https://www.amsoil.com/newsstand/articles/what-is-total-base-number/

Also mobil 1 has much sulphur ashes (0.8%) than Favoil (0.6%). I will repeat again, I am not here to sell a product neither am I here to spoil your business. If you want to defend or sell a product, I will advise that you prove your knowledge and rightly divide the word of truth Tim 2:15

2 Likes

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by legalwealth(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
dru23:

Do you think these are genuine mobil 1 and Castrol from USA or not?

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by legalwealth(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
More

Re: Favoil Fully Synthetic Engine Oil by legalwealth(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
dspecial001:
Good day everyone,

Someone please help

Thanks for letting us know about the engine oil and for the piece of information about it. I will carry out some researches on it as well! !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 / 2013 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / 2008 Model Toyota Highland Limited Toks Full Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.