Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos (40306 Views)

Ex-Super Eagles Vs Kogi: Yahaya Bello Scores In A 1-1 Draw (Photos) / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by Doctordogood(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Spar7tan:
I have to be honest with myself, the god of soccer was behind us yesterday, if not, we can't come back with 11 vs 11. Let's not deceive ourselves.
I sincerely beg to disagree with you. Do you think we (Chelsea) were playing table tennis to warrant them have ajax team commit fouls? Or is fouls not part of the game? The red cards & penalties, are given or awarded when committed and teams don't just dash penalty anyhow, they do so when under heavy pressure.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by femi4: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Own goal with the sauce.
Keppa Arinze Agbalaga grin

Meanwhile Valencial vs Chelsea match will hugely decide who joins Ajax. With the way the Spanish team bounced back yesterday ehn? Thursday programme might just be calling Chelsea again. Up Chelsea
with suspension to two key players, ajax is not safe too.
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by virago(f): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
mysportdab:
Football fans wasted no time in reacting after shocking blunder by Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa in the 4-4 draw against Ajax in the Champions League last night, MySportDab reports.

The keeper was caught out by a deep free-kick from the left, which cannoned off the post, hit him as he dived to save it and bounced into the goal.

TV presenter Gary Lineker led the jokes, claiming the Spaniard was 'Done like a Kepa'.

While a fan on social media wrote: 'You won’t see a better diving header for a while'

It was the second own goal of the night for Chelsea, after Tammy Abraham had opened the scoring at the wrong end with just three minutes played. watch the video...

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1191817754975838208?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/football-fans-mock-chelsea-goalkeeper.html

gringringringringrin The last paragraph killed me , "Tammy Abraham had opened scoring at the wrong end" gringringringringrin
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by Airtimex(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
apikipiki1:
That's their business. Wetin concern me and football?

BBNaija cheesy
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by charley12: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
chelsea Bought AN overrated Media HYPED Boy angry angry angry angry
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by MrCuteking(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
showafrica:

I trust lampy... Na kepa i no too trust though, he might improve very soon
I dislike that goal keeper right from time

1 Like

Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by DavidChimere01(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
He could do nothing about it at that moment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Brandstudio01:
[b]The truth be told except for United win, this Chelsea team has proven their critics wrong. I'd really be happy if I was the owner of the club. Their recent form comes as a surprise to many

what if I told u that b4 d end of this year, you shall become the owner of Chelsea Football Club.

2M only if you wish to claim it.
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
oluadeez:
I remember d day Chelsea is leading man u 3 goals to 1(3 - 1) and Howard Web dash 2 Chelsea players two red card and a penalty,but the match still ended in a 3 - 3 draw. IS DIS ALSO A SHAME?

The match was played on Sunday
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by Mryacks: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Arsenal have just made everyone loose interest in watching premier league cry I remember the days of Almunia the show man grin

Almunia, Fabianski & Sczecny....some very clownish goalkeepers then for Arsenal. Cost Arsenal lots of matches ehn...kaiiiii grin grin
Re: Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos by Adeleye1997: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chelsea were very lucky (

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / Mino Raiola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.