Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Got Baptized And Compromised Because Of My Husband - Kim Kardashian (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Baptized And Compromised Because Of My Husband - Kim Kardashian (video) (814 Views)

Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Baptized And Compromised Because Of My Husband - Kim Kardashian (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Recall few weeks ago, we posted a video of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arguing about her choice of wardrobe. It seems the reality TV star has finally caved into her husband's new lifestyle as she embarked on a journey with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian and their kids to their country of origin, Armenia to get baptised by immersion,

Kim Kardashian baptized

Kim Kardashian disclosed this on The Real – An American Daytime Talk Show with co-hosts Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Tamera Mowry–Housley and Jeannie Mai. She spoke on her family, her faith and getting used to the new life. Kim also confirmed that make up kits have been taken away from her first daughter, North's room, as well as Television set. The video is in two parts,

Watch the videos here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/i-got-baptized-and-compromised-because-of-my-husband-kim-kardashian-reveals-video/

Re: I Got Baptized And Compromised Because Of My Husband - Kim Kardashian (video) by BabbanBura(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
Recall few weeks ago, we posted a video of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arguing about her choice of wardrobe. It seems the reality TV star has finally caved into her husband's new lifestyle as she embarked on a journey with her sister, Kourtney Kardashian and their kids to their country of origin, Armenia to get baptised by immersion,

Kim Kardashian baptized

Kim Kardashian disclosed this on The Real – An American Daytime Talk Show with co-hosts Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Tamera Mowry–Housley and Jeannie Mai. She spoke on her family, her faith and getting used to the new life. Kim also confirmed that make up kits have been taken away from her first daughter, North's room, as well as Television set. The video is in two parts,

Watch the videos here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/i-got-baptized-and-compromised-because-of-my-husband-kim-kardashian-reveals-video/

Waiting for dem disgruntled, misled, bitter homo sapiens aka feminists to drop their comments

(1) (Reply)

Alex Looking Beautiful As She Rocks Ghana Native Attire For The First Time / Stunning New Photos Of Ciara And Her Daughter Rocking Matching Outfits / Stunning Photos Of Bambam & Her Bridesmaids. Watch Them Showcase Hot Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.