Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama (32377 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Danielphatboy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

But why did she keep quiet during the time when davido was sexually trafficking her kpekus undecided

u ar just destined to b a big fool
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by allthingsgood: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
The harlots speaks......
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
ifyalways:
The kain sexual fetishes, liberation and depravation in US and world at large now is frightening. Parents must guard their wards jealously.

Funny how we do the same here even without anyone saying shit, so many baby factories in the South West & East that is yet to be uncovered.
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Nickisindigo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
a baby having three nationality at birth

dear future baby daddy is not playing over here dad just want to make sure you have another nationality apart from Nigerian nationality
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Divit(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
a baby having three nationality at birth

dear future baby daddy is not playing over here dad just want to make sure you have another nationality apart from Nigerian nationality
Lol. Just work hard and have money. That’s the main and important aim. Not bagging hundreds of citizenships. Not all greener pastures are green and not all heroes wears cape.
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by jeffrey1596: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
you sef reason watin you talk. e make sense?
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Depressed101: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
No where is safe
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Nickisindigo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Divit:

Lol. Just work hard and have money. That’s the main and important aim. Not bagging hundreds of citizenships. Not all greener pastures are green and not all heroes wears cape.

I know but now that the international community don't trust nigerians and everybody can't be like dangote or Otedola and it isn't a crime having another nationality yet our leaders that have the money you are talking about are busy buying foreign citizenship
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Ryan03(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

But why did she keep quiet during the time when davido was sexually trafficking her kpekus undecided
your Monika is exactly what you have in your brain
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Ryan03(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmmm wicked people every where. You sell a whole human for $800.

Please Please Please click on the link on my signture and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
I have voted and also invited my friends to vote. After you will come and bash me, I'm waiting for you grin
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by BanevsJoker(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Which one is they “ sale “ us
She didn't write IELTS.
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by candelahria(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
This made me remember the pizza gate scandal in which John Podesta,Hillary Clinton,Bill Clinton and other officials were implicated with proof but as usual,it has been swept under the carpet.The average member of the world elite is a paedophile and predator.On Doctor Phil's show,a woman came to seek psychological help and told her story about her sex trafficking experience.Those people are sexually depraved,really.

1 Like

Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

Truth grin

1 Like

Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by hopexter(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

Aren't you ashamed of this your comment
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by purples25(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
vinceobe:
"They probably do'nt want my old ass"? What exactly does she mean?

she means she knows she doesn't have to worry about herself but lil girls should be careful
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ryan03:
I have voted and also invited my friends to vote. After you will come and bash me, I'm waiting for you grin

Me bash ke?
Mo to be ke.
You are a Darling.
Thanks
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by introvertme: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
candelahria:
This made me remember the pizza gate scandal in which John Podesta,Hillary Clinton,Bill Clinton and other officials were implicated with proof but as usual,it has been swept under the carpet.The average member of the world elite is a paedophile and predator.On Doctor Phil's show,a woman came to seek psychological help and told her story about her sex trafficking experience.Those people are sexually depraved,really.

Epstein was also linked to the Clintons and prince William

1 Like

Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by Legendguru: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by DexterousOne(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Funny how we do the same here even without anyone saying shit, so many baby factories in the South West & East that is yet to be uncovered.

Exactly

This world don kast kpata kpata
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by DexterousOne(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
candelahria:

Yea

This thing is troubling
Re: Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama by DexterousOne(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:

I know but now that the international community don't trust nigerians and everybody can't be like dangote or Otedola and it isn't a crime having another nationality yet our leaders that have the money you are talking about are busy buying foreign citizenship

Don't mind that guy you quoted

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.