Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Think Differently Now That I’m A Christian – Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Differently Now That I’m A Christian – Kanye West (282 Views)

“this Song Hit Differently Now” – Davido’s ‘1 Milli’ Music Video Resurfaces Days / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Differently Now That I’m A Christian – Kanye West by CityMusicHQ: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Renowned rapper, Kanye West has come out to say that he thinks differently from the way he used to think, now that he is born again and a Christian.

Speaking during an interview with Zane Lowe, the rapper said no one will control his opinion, stressing that people are saying so many things about his decision of being born again, emphasizing that some of them referred to him as crazy.

Speaking further, west stated that, as a God fearing married Christian, innovator, founder of the 3 billion dollar organisation, he believes God has the power and Jesus is the force.

On his new life and how he has been able to fare so far, he said with God, he has been able to beat those things that had control of him, reminiscing his past life.

Concerning marriage, West said he is married for five years and have learnt many things from his five years marriage which has the bond; asking who people will listen to.

Speaking about social media, West said people are more addicted to social media and invest more in photos, calling it the modern day cigarette.

The rapper also said, now that he is in service to Christ, his job is to spread the gospel and to let people know what Jesus has done for him. On what he said Jesus has done for him, West revealed that: then it was what Hennessy did for him, and he is no longer a slave but a son of God.

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM;
http://Instagram.com/citymusichq

Re: I Think Differently Now That I’m A Christian – Kanye West by Bgcentz(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2019
(sips coffee) why all the bragging? (Pulls out cigarette lites it) ok it's good you are now a Christian ( deep inhale ) hmm (pops out smoke smoke )
Re: I Think Differently Now That I’m A Christian – Kanye West by CityMusicHQ: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Behind Ronaldo's Sexy Body / GOBE ORIGINAL!! Davido Was Arrested For Stabbing A Man In Dubai / Kanye West Brings 'Jesus Is King' Sunday Service To Inglewood The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.