Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki (1759 Views)

Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by GistMore: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019
To mark former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C's 27th birthday, Spartans surprise her with an Outlet Store for Cegar pop up sale in Lekki, Lagos. Gistmore reports

BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Ceec is celebrating her 27th birthday today November 6.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hBuZIgM87/?igshid=1ia0z58euog85

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/27thbirthday-fans-gifts-ceec-with-an-outlet-store-for-cegar-pop-up-sale-in-lekki

Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by GistMore: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019

Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by happybee: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Misplaced priority!
undecided
Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by Zionzuba: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Wow that is nice
Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
They try to remain relevant because they know that their immediate successors have the center of attention from the public.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by Djicemob: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2019
What's a "cegar pop up sale" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2019
I keep wondering when they say this BBN stars are making money .

Fans buy them cars .

Open shops for them .

Even sponsor their wedding .

The ordinary me that not many people know did all that for myself , how is someone known by many , bagging endorsements with millions of followers unable to avail all that to themselves .

Someone make me understand.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by fyneguy: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
happybee:
Misplaced priority!
undecided

You people use words anyhow. How is it a misplaced priority? Is it not useful to her? shocked
Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by fyneguy: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Threebear:
I keep wondering when they say this BBN stars are making money .

Fans buy them cars .

Open shops for them .

Even sponsor their wedding .

The ordinary me that not many people know did all that for myself , how is someone known by many , bagging endorsements with millions of followers unable to avail all that to themselves .

Someone make me understand.

If someone gave you a pair of shoes on your birthday, does it mean you could not afford it? How some of you reason makes me feel sad about Nigeria's future.
Re: Fans Gifts Cee-C With An Outlet Store For Cegar Pop Up Sale In Lekki by GistOffer: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Hypocrites For Celebrating Cardi B In Strip Club" - Afrocandy / "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses / Is 6ix9ine really dead??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.