Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community (3283 Views)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by CowHard: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Oceanicnews reports that a soldier has butchered a woman inside St Theresa Catholic Church Umuida, Igbo Eze North local government of the state. This happened yesterday the 4th day of November 2019.

It was gathered that the soldier whose identity was yet to be ascertained at the time of filling this report, boarded a bike at MCC junction Ogrute to Umuaji village. However, on getting to the destination, he insisted that the Okada rider takes him farther into a nearby village.

Trouble started when, on getting to the village which is the location of the Catholic church, the soldier again insisted he be taken up the mountain, a request that the Okada rider turned down. As the disagreement continued, a man with cutlass on his motorcycle passed and on sighting the both, stopped to broker peace between them.

While the peacemaker was mediating on behalf of the Okada rider, the soldier grabbed the cutlass on his motorcycle and gave both men a hot chase.
They both ran upward, towards the direction of the Church building. Pandemonium immediately ensued as parishioners ran at different directions.

The victim then ran into the chapel where the soldier caught up with her and butchered her.
It took the intervention of youths in the community who wrestled the soldier man to the ground.

When our reporter visited the scene of the incident, a team of military policemen were seen in a meeting with the parish priests.
The phone number of the DPO Ogrute police station wasn’t reachable for further comments.
The victim is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital.

https://oceanicnews.com.ng/soldier-butchers-woman-inside-catholic-church-in-enugu-community/
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by DCmonster: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2019
What!
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
The story didn't add up....him and her.
The okada na man or woman?
or you just made the story up.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by hammerD: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2019
zoo nation...

can anything good come from the zooo?
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by eTECTIV: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Whixh kind story b dis one... Sounds like something from nollywood... How come wen d soldier gave d 2 MEN a chase with d cutlass he den caught up with a HER in d church?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by hammerD: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2019
eTECTIV:
Whixh kind story b dis one... Sounds like something from nollywood... How come wen d soldier gave d 2 MEN a chase with d cutlass he den caught up with a HER in d church?

Dont pretend to be stupid.

Read again...

Soldier chase men to church, and everybody in church scatter, only the woman he catch, so he butchered her, as e dey hot for him head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by dokie: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2019
eTECTIV:

D op be like say im don dey crase small small.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by hammerD: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Nigeria soldiers are mighty wen it comes to women, children, elderly, disable, babies, the sick but coward deserters wen it comes to Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen or Militant.

Any person armed they fear and run.

Wen he saw the man with cutlass he pretend to be calm, as soon as he grab the cutlass, he is superman.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by Ojiofor: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2019
The soldier man must be mad.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by hammerD: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Ojiofor:
The soldier man must be mad.

If I was among those youth, I will strpe him naked and ensure he dig his own grave and buried alive.

l like people like that, becos they give me so much strength to do the unusual.

His colleague will look for him and tire.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by Ojiofor: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
hammerD:

If I was among those youth, I will strpe him naked and ensure he dig his own grave and buried alive.

l like people like that, becos they give me so much strength to do the unusual.

His colleague will look for him and tire.

I still don't believe this story yet as there was no picture to support it.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by iluvdonjazzy: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2019
K
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by sweetonugbu: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Codeine and marijuana
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by gloriaunobi(f): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
And this happened in my mother's home town of Ezike oba
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by mike404(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
gloriaunobi:
WAKE UP ENUGU EZIKE PEOPLE, BOKO BOYS ARE IN YOUR MIDST

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by hammerD: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Nne, i saw a beautiful girl on your DP?

Do u know her? grin
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by jnoz23(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ipob TV Live news abi?
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by efighter: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
hammerD:

Dont pretend to be stupid.

Read again...

Soldier chase men to church, and everybody in church scatter, only the woman he catch, so he butchered her, as e dey hot for him head.

You need medical attention because you are beginning to hear from the land of the dead.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by efighter: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
mike404:
WAKE UP ENUGU EZIKE PEOPLE, BOKO BOYS ARE IN YOUR MIDST

Fake news circulation will carry prison term very very soon, the bill has already passed first reading at the Senate.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by alcmene: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
efighter:

Fake news circulation will carry prison term very very soon, the bill has already passed first reading at the Senate.

Stop saying what you know nothing of. The said soldier has been arrested by the military policemen. From what I gathered, the soldier is said to be having mental issues.
I'm from Enugu Ezike where the incident happened.
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by YorubaPrince: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Folks from that side of the country...

Cannibals... Savages! angry
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by alcmene: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
St Theresa Parish Umushene where the incident happened

Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by mike404(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
alcmene:

Stop saying what you know nothing of. The said soldier has been arrested by the military policemen. From what I gathered, the soldier is said to be having mental issues.
I'm from Enugu Ezike where the incident happened.
THE PERSON YOU ARE EXCHANGING WORDS WITH IS A ZONE B. THEY ARE WIRED TO REASON LIKE THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Re: Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community by GODovaerrethin: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2019
I am very sure he is a NE vet and is suffering from PTSD

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Security Network Opens Fire On Nigerian Police VIDEO / How Small Pagan Village Defeated Sultan Bello's Fulani Army Of 60,000 In 1826 / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.