Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Aproko Doctor Narrates How He Was Accosted By SARS In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aproko Doctor Narrates How He Was Accosted By SARS In Lagos (187 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Aproko Doctor Narrates How He Was Accosted By SARS In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aproko Doctor Narrates How He Was Accosted By SARS In Lagos by dayo229: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2019
A medical doctor, popularly known on Twitter as Aproko Doctor, has narrated how he was accosted by SARS officers in Mile 2, Lagos state.

He tweeted: "SARS almost picked me today o I was at Mile 2 about to pick a bike to Costain when one man just walked up to me Hello, who are you and may I know what do you do? My heart rate increased. My turn has finally come Another one materialised from nowhere with one scraggy ID card."

He added: "They pointed to one small white bus, that I should enter so we could discuss further Me: I am a medical doctor and I have an emergency right now! I had to lie "Identify yourself then" I took out my ID card and showed them He gave the other signal and said you can go."

He concluded his narration, writing: "So if you like have tattoo, have a low cut or dada, they can just walk up to you and force you to enter an unmarked vehicle Why? What sort of policing is that?"

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/11/aproko-doctor-narrates-how-he-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Medicine For Women / BOJ X Falz X Ajebutter22 – “faaji” Ft. Reminisce / How To Stay Focused When You Feel Overwhelmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.