Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups (567 Views)

Quality GSD Available For New Home Soon!!! / RE: RATE THE LITTERS OF THIS IRRESISTIBLE GSD / Litter Alert: Quality GSD Puppies @ 2 Weeks Post Whelping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by kennynoah1987(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Do u want real big straight back gsd pups looking real good from amazing environments
I sell the litters of this combo every 2 years.
Waoh it's another year
Pups are now 3 weeks old.
Book yours now
Pups goes for 50k

Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by Spanishmilf(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
kennynoah1987:
Do u want real big straight back gsd pups looking real good from amazing environments
I sell the litters of this combo every 2 years.
Waoh it's another year
Pups are now 3 weeks old.
Book yours now
Pups goes for 50k
don't u think the price is too high
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by kennynoah1987(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Spanishmilf:
don't u think the price is too high
Kindly look at the last litter pix at about 5 weeks .
And compare to the 8 weeks of what is popularly called gsd

Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by kennynoah1987(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
U can see the last pix of what is sold 30k compare to the second to the last pix of my last litter pics. When you see my pups at 6 weeks ,u will buy 5 immediately. They are as big as
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by Samolasoj(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
What's your location?
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by Eveezy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
kennynoah1987:

Kindly look at the last litter pix at about 5 weeks .
And compare to the 8 weeks of what is popularly called gsd
Do you also realize that feeding attributed to your puppies looking better than that other pup? Also presentation made yours look better.

Am not saying your pups are not nice, but don’t use that comparison, your pups are ok and look good, but what you compared with is not a good choice, do you know that I can compare yours with another Gsd that’s sold for 35k that looks better than yours?

2 Likes

Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by animalhuman: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eveezy:

Do you also realize that feeding attributed to your puppies looking better than that other pup? Also presentation made yours look better.

Am not saying your pups are not nice, but don’t use that comparison, your pups are ok and look good, but what you compared with is not a good choice, do you know that I can compare yours with another Gsd that’s sold for 35k that looks better than yours?

True, the camera quality, background, pose, feeding and all that played a big role
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by kennynoah1987(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Samolasoj:
What's your location?
Lagos but waybill can be done to other states.
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by kennynoah1987(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
animalhuman:

True, the camera quality, background, pose, feeding and all that played a big role
Thanks boss,those pups were carefully fed to satisfy whoever buys them
I once deliver a pup to one man at Iba New site lagos. When he saw the pup ,he gave me extra 5k.
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by animalhuman: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
kennynoah1987:

Thanks boss,those pups were carefully fed to satisfy whoever buys them
I once deliver a pup to one man at Iba New site lagos. When he saw the pup ,he gave me extra 5k.

Thanks lovely. Wishing you happy sales
Re: Book A Sweet Quality Gsd Pup For Yourself From Two Litters Of 15 Pups by Jangelina: 1:38am On Nov 07, 2019
While we are buying dogs and other goods online, please let's be careful as not to get scammed by Mr Abiola Falele (0812420995x and 0806669810x). To be forewarned. We are compiling a list of scammers in Nigeria so they wouldn't hurt so many people. Thank you for your audience.

(1) (Reply)

4 Months Old Pure Breed German Shepard For Sale In Benin / 5 Months Female GSD For Sell At Cheap Rate In Ilorin / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.