Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease (771 Views)

APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Am a Nigerian want to join any political party I need advice and which to join and he procedures. Any help will be appreciated
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by PapaBaby: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
PDP is the party of the future. Join APC if you are Muslim and belong to the Shekau school of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by netpro(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2019
APC if you want to serve and something new. A party with a future.

PDP if you want to loot be celebrated. A party of the past. One stop shop for wailers. One more major loss, PDP will be deregistered.

Frankly, the party you join most likely depends on your location. Every politics is local.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:

PDP if you want to loot be celebrated. A party of the past. One stop shop for wailers. One more major loss, PDP will be deregistered.

Frankly, the party you join most likely depends on your location. Every politics is local.
Its been 5 years APC to to power how many technocrats have they brought to work for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by mrvitalis(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2019
madone:
Am a Nigerian want to join any political party I need advice and which to join and he procedures. Any help will be appreciated
Politics is local ...go where your people support

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by netpro(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its been 5 years APC to to power how many technocrats have they brought to work for Nigeria

I guess you are the only went to school in Nigeria. All those being appointed attended night lessons.
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by netpro(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Exactly. Going against popular opinion in your immediate primary location as a new politician is that advisable. He needs to grow first before he can pick a fight.
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:

I guess you are the only went to school in Nigeria. All those being appointed attended night lessons.
Career politicians are different from technocrats

Technocrats are expert in the field they are a pointed

Which buhari minister has a phd in the area he was appointed apart from health high is compulsory

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
PapaBaby:
PDP is the party of the future. Join APC if you are Muslim and belong to the Shekau school of hatred.
am a Christian my boss I eallyeant to be involved in politics a clean one
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

I live and work Lagos can't I join or here in Lagos
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
netpro:

I have lived in Lagos for over 20yrs now
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

can there really be space fr young man to thrive in any of this party and how what is the procedure for joining one
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is there any decent politican here who does not arry guns or do juju I want to learn from u
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by mrvitalis(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
madone:
I live and work Lagos can't I join or here in Lagos
U are not from Lagos except if u are from yoruba
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by madone: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

U are not from Lagos except if u are from yoruba
am not Yoruba ...
Re: I Want To Join A Political Party Advice NeededPlease by mrvitalis(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
madone:
am not Yoruba ...
Go home to your state

(1) (Reply)

Kano Shahuci N2billion Flyover / A’ibom Govt Acquires Additional Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air / The Only Change That Has Happened Between 2015 To 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.