Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Before You Board That Plane! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Board That Plane! (717 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / RYANAIR Mend Plane Window With Sellotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Board That Plane! by Persien: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hello fellow Nigerians. Please before you board that plane watch out. Especially on Arik air. Arik air has been parading a problematic plane on her fleet. Boeing 737 with registration MARTIN-5N MJC. Please beware of this! Some people have boarded this plane and landed safely with regrets and complains- I boarded this same flight on friday [12 Nov 2010] and wao God was the one that helped us. Please do not kill yourself- this plane is problematic. Arik air have been managing this flight for the past two months. DO NOT DIE PREMATURELY! Arik this is not safe for Nigerians!
Re: Before You Board That Plane! by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
Why can't you just send an email to the CAA in naij?
Re: Before You Board That Plane! by r231(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
oh oh

and i am taking this crap to Lagos nxt month

so help me God
Re: Before You Board That Plane! by Cappadona123: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
God help 9ja!
Re: Before You Board That Plane! by fbiswagger: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
Persien:

Hello fellow Nigerians. Please before you board that plane watch out. Especially on Arik air. Arik air has been parading a problematic plane on her fleet. Boeing 737 with registration MARTIN-5N MJC. Please beware of this! Some people have boarded this plane and landed safely with regrets and complains- I boarded this same flight on friday [12 Nov 2010] and wao God was the one that helped us. Please do not kill yourself- this plane is problematic. Arik air have been managing this flight for the past two months. DO NOT DIE PREMATURELY! Arik this is not safe for Nigerians!

Please can you lay clear facts on your assertion? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Applying For A US Student Visa Immediately After Being Refused A Vistors Visa / Travelling To Canada / Pls Help On College In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.