Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) (28769 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by fortunechy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
The environment will be oozing out some ODOURYEWU smell...
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by noeloge82(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
NotFarFrom:
See this one..... She no cross check and posted something so sensitive to her 900k followers. You need prayers
Since u know her has she been 100% on the English side?
So someone cannot misspell in peace
grin Nawa for u , don't take life too serious
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by itzemar(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jumia Black Friday, I'm coming ���
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by anibestlala(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2019
streetdisciple:
I am sure they misspelled the Portharcourt on purpose to give jobless lazy Nigerian youths something to rant about
or they don't know the spelling of port Harcourt since knowledge isn't Tacha's Strong point.
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by Emmacula8(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2019
weedfada:

"there"
Hussle o make u no dey always see person mistake
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by Sola15(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
codedguy1:

grin grin

Tacha fans are impossible!
Even impossican't�
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by wunmi590(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Meeloreh:
The Portharcourt no still correct!
I hope it's intentional
I

Hi Meeloreh, you sent a mail to me.

Kindly let us talk on a dead thread, I couldn't remember the mail I used to register on nairaland

Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) by Meeloreh(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
wunmi590:
I

Hi Meeloreh, you sent a mail to me.

Kindly let us talk on a dead thread, I couldn't remember the mail I used to register on nairaland

Hope to hear from you soon
Hello, thank you for reaching out. I got an invite from H. i services but it looked fishy although I applied through facebook, so I wanted to check in with you. I applied on Saturday and I was scheduled for an interview on Monday - fishy! Plus the message lacked details and the address looked like a description. I didn't go cuz I felt it was fake and reached out to you to get any information available. Below is the text I received

Hello,
We acknowledge receipt of your resume as an applicant and we sincerely appreciate your interest in this role.
Based on your interest, kindly be informed that you have been invited for an interview with H.I.Services as per details below.

Date: Mon 3rd August, 2020

Time: 10:00 am.

Venue: 20, 1st Brown Upstairs After Asegongo Gate, Asegongo Junction, Adigbe, Abeokuta, Ogun State

Ref Code: OGT1

Kindly reply to this mail to confirm your availability.
Please come with your CV, a passport photograph, a nose cover, dress corporate and a print out of this message(mail).

Thank you.

Temmy D.A
07019501138 for more details

What's your observation??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Chanel Gifts Ruth Kadiri Bundles Of Naira Notes As Birthday Gift (Video) / Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.