Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled (21926 Views)

Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Mophasa(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2019
After over two years of trial a federal high court sitting in Port Harcourt has again adjourned till Nov 15, the murder trial of a Jumia delivery agent Mr Eleje Chukwuma who was murdered in 2017,following the inability of the 6th prosecution witnesses who is a medical doctor to testify in court.

The defendants, Sodienye Mbatumukeke and Excel Naabe who were accused of killing the victim have been coming to court from prison for the past two years on the grounds that the matter will be given an accelerated hearing.

Counsel to the 1st defendant and representative of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria, Barr. Kingdom Chukwuezie however noted that the slow pace of the trial is worrisome, noting that if the prosecution does not show seriousness, he will apply for his client’s bail.

“The prosecution counsel informed the court that the witness had another engagement outside Rivers State and that he could not procure the attendance of the witness in court and prayed the court to give one more adjournment to enable him bring the witness in court on the next day.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/11/trial-of-murdered-jumia-delivery-agent.html?m=1

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by OiOi: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2019
God I remember this story that year... I was in Nysc back then shocked

Our judiciary is really a big joke. So dem never sentence these culprits to death?

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
After 2 years in prison, they still don't know what next.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Slawormir: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Damnnnnn
Two fuckkking years?

As a real niggarrr
I can easily say Justice delayed is justice denied

Although vengeance is of the lord but that doesn't apply to real niggarrrz
That is why most time as a real niggarrr i pull the trigger immediately for vegeance instead of waiting for justice from our judiciary

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by FactBoyz: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by DennisEche(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
NO WONDER ARE BEEN KIDNAPPED, IMAGINE A CASE OF MURDER STILL DRAGGING FOOT

1 Like

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Houseofglam7(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
cry
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Omoapena(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hi
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Hezzyluv: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Justice delayed, is justice denial. let the needful take place ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by yomalex(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chai
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Neddstark: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
The father of the murderer cultist is a lawyer. He is using the legal process to frustrate justice for the dead man. If this murderer is released from prison, then Rivers state is as good as sh!t

13 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by bennytrips27(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
this story don they,I felt this guys had been sentenced already,Nigeria is a joke.shey na I phone story?

3 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by namely(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Just imagine? At least their matter still dey court and not swept under carpet yet sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by bimgo: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
These fools are still alive?

3 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by harryjunior17(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Damn.. so dose guys havnt been given prison sentences.. this delayed justice is turning out to be a denial for the deceased family
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by momove4real25(f): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
This story came to my mind this morning when i tot of getting phone from Jumia, i was like wont they ask me to pay bfre delivery due to this case
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by sonofElElyon: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Funny title. So its the slain delivery man that is being tried abi

Mophasa:
After over two years of trial a federal high court sitting in Port Harcourt has again adjourned till Nov 15, the murder trial of a Jumia delivery agent Mr Eleje Chukwuma who was murdered in 2017,following the inability of the 6th prosecution witnesses who is a medical doctor to testify in court.

The defendants, Sodienye Mbatumukeke and Excel Naabe who were accused of killing the victim have been coming to court from prison for the past two years on the grounds that the matter will be given an accelerated hearing.

Counsel to the 1st defendant and representative of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria, Barr. Kingdom Chukwuezie however noted that the slow pace of the trial is worrisome, noting that if the prosecution does not show seriousness, he will apply for his client’s bail.

“The prosecution counsel informed the court that the witness had another engagement outside Rivers State and that he could not procure the attendance of the witness in court and prayed the court to give one more adjournment to enable him bring the witness in court on the next day.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/11/trial-of-murdered-jumia-delivery-agent.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmn, I pray justice is served.
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by chucks5077: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
see as dem just waste fine man for nothing.....This Live no balance I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Comedian2019: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Greedy, wicked beasts.
Because of ordinary phone, they allegedly took a precious life!

*disgusted

1 Like

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Evil people must not go unpunished.
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by electroilorin(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
If there are enough evidences ... Why waste time...

If they are not enough then let them go...

But reason am faa... 2years ooo
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by anibi9674: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by LilSmith55(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Going by the title, who is on trial here?
The delivery agent that was murdered?

3 Likes

Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by dante0147: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
I thought this case was done and dusted! Nigeria my Country !!!
Re: Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled by Rubicon67(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
okorotalkative:
After 2 years in prison, they still don't know what next.

Innocent until proven guilty but i am sure that the culprits have an inkling of what they deserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism / 4 Nigerians And A Malian Arrested In Kaduna For Sales Of 4,580 Kg Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.