Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

'I Will Charge You More Than 800k If You Come Again.' Mkaze Fire Back At Madirox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Charge You More Than 800k If You Come Again.' Mkaze Fire Back At Madirox (401 Views)

Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Charge You More Than 800k If You Come Again.' Mkaze Fire Back At Madirox by ipreach: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
'Went away' Nigerian singer, M-Kaze has fired back to Madirox Bryan to being offended after he was billed to pay N300,00 for collaboration. BelieveSpot report.

This was after our early post where Bryan boasted when he said: 'You billed me 300k for collaboration in this city, now I ball higher than you', the comment which has since gotten the attention of M-Kaze, hence his reaction.

When contacted, M-Kaze told BelieveSpot and said: "Ask the guy if he is not paying money to all the television stations playing his songs. Whether local or International."

Heartbroken M-Kaze added: "I am not having issues with anybody, I'm just living my life."

"I will charge him more than 800K if he come again for collaboration. Everybody is fighting his personal race. That is life. Just tell him like that."

He further advise Bryan to 'wake up because nobody care for anyone. You are the driver of your life and this is Entertainment Industry.'

Recall that Madirox Bryan had in the post said; "Despite the fact that we were paddy, I pleaded with you (M-Kaze) to come down a little but you refused."

"Never look down on anyone in this life, help people when ever you are in a position to help. God is not man,He alone gives Fame and Money.Always be mindful how you treat people because things change in life. This street we they,no body know who go first blow ooooooo" He advised.

See https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/i-will-charge-you-more-than-800k-if-you-come-again-M-Kaze-fire-back-Madirox-Bryan.html

Re: 'I Will Charge You More Than 800k If You Come Again.' Mkaze Fire Back At Madirox by chigoziri2403(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Are these musicians from Nigeria or South Sudan, never heard of them before

(1) (Reply)

Cuppy Revealed Newest Baby Lion Named After Her / Cardi B Slam Ghana Celebrities Over Meet And Greet Fracas (video) / How Much Is Nicki Minaj Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.