Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice (11228 Views)

Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by tradepunter: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Haha these cabals know that Nigeria doesn't approve of buhari. They know osinbanjo appeal cuts across religious lines in the entire south.
Thus they running scared like chickens grin grin

You want database with features such as likes, want, preferences, sex and age of over 5 million mobile users in a particular location for campaigns, advertisement and promotion purpose?

If you answer is yes, then you can reach us via whatsApp on 08-05_477__59**38
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by ChoCho54(f): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:
When Atiku was the vp or when sambo was the vp did we know their names.why Are you guys so pained
This post gives you away as an emotional naive kid. So you never knew Atiku and how powerful he was? Can't blame you though because Atiku was never used for burials and condolences and weddings and market women mobilization.

Sambo is quite and it's his nature. But did you ever hear any rumor about Jonathan and sambo having any rift between them?

See buhari when he is not old, sick or clueless has never been in charge. Idiagbon did for him what osunbande is doing for him now while he (buhari) stands aloof and takes the glory if at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

Too much grammar............................do you think that the Oga can understand? grin
Let me see if I can simplify things here. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4909216_fbimg1487676221357_jpeg9280d73cd889b20dbd83498084c93a59

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4906489_tmpdoodle1487807569217_jpeg3bb3ed558aa890e68a632b0e3919cce4

Responses like the one above on serious abnormalities going on in Nigeria is one of the reasons why your politicians don't take you lots seriously, there should be a time to fool around and this definitely isn't the time for such kindergarten play time.

If such a comment from a so called senator does not offend your sensibilities as a rational being then you are free to crack up more joke's after all the country and most of it's Citizens are nothing but jokes and are seeing as such before the comity of serious minded nations.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by anonimi: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2019
byrron:
Responses like the one above on serious abnormalities going on in Nigeria is one of the reasons why your politicians don't take you lots seriously, there should be a time to fool around and this definitely isn't the time for such kindergarten play time.

If such a comment from a so called senator does not offend your sensibilities as a rational being then you are free to crack up more joke's after all the country and most of it's Citizens are nothing but jokes and are seeing as such before the comity of serious minded nations.

Let us just say that when something don pass to cry, na to laugh na im remain- African proverb, which oyinbos call sarcasm.
Have a great day, Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Vikynas: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Let's admit that the wrong was wrongly done no excuses cos this doesn't happen in other countries,Omoworare or whatever you call yourself, you're bunch of illiterates with the Aso cabals

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by ChoCho54(f): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2019
tradepunter:
Haha these cabals know that Nigeria doesn't approve of buhari. They know osinbanjo appeal cuts across religious lines in the entire south.
Thus they running scared like chickens grin grin

You want database with features such as likes, want, preferences, sex and age of over 5 million mobile users in a particular location for campaigns, advertisement and promotion purpose?

If you answer is yes, then you can reach us via whatsApp on 08-05_477__59**38

You are dreaming. We don't know the mere commissioner in the better south.

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by GoodofNaija: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:
When Atiku was the vp or when sambo was the vp did we know their names.why Are you guys so pained

So you mean obj and Jonathan were absconding from duty like your bubu

Am not surprised, you are a Z.....

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by voltron14: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
ChoCho54:
This post gives you away as an emotional naive kid. So you never knew Atiku and how powerful he was? Can't blame you though because Atiku was never used for burials and condolences and weddings and market women mobilization.

Sambo is quite and it's his nature. But did you ever hear any rumor about Jonathan and sambo having any rift between them?

See buhari when he is not old, sick or clueless has never been in charge. Idiagbon did for him what osunbande is doing for him now while he (buhari) stands aloof and takes the glory if at all.
[/s]

You haven't answered the question.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

Let us just say that when something don pass to cry, na to laugh na im remain- African proverb, which oyinbos call sarcasm.
Have a great day, Oga.

There is nothing sarcastic with your response because it was a complete digression from the subject in discuss and if you want to make use of sarcasm then it must relate with the issue.

My day just ended and I will be having a great night rest while I wish you a great day since yours just got started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by ChoCho54(f): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
byrron:

Leave anonimi alone. If you are a regular here which I assume you are, you wouldn't vent your frustrations on him of all people on this forum cos he has carried this country's matter on his head like gala since 2012.

You should seek out people like sarrki omenka quotasystem buhariadvocate Helinues buhariguy etc to see first hand what the Nigerian youths have transformed into. It's pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
Leave anonimi alone. If you are a regular here which I assume you are, you wouldn't vent your frustrations on him of all people on this forum cos he has carried this country's matter on his head like gala since 2012.

You should seek out people like sarrki omenka quotasystem buhariadvocate Helinues buhariguy etc to see first hand what the Nigerian youths have transformed into. It's pathetic!

I have been carrying Nigeria matter on my head on Nairaland since 2008 and calling out the reprehensible absurdities going on in Nigeria doesn't mean that I'm venting out my frustrations rather it is more like wondering how shameless can people be especially the likes of a so called senator saying that the Nigeria's president can govern from anywhere?

I know all those names you listed and honestly I no longer waste my time on some of those peeps because I see them like bots.

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by sonnie10: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Valwezzy:
Ndi nzuzu.

I feel for Osibanjo, Mere Commissioner grin
Remo Christianed him today

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Vikynas: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2019
We know the truth why are we still arguing over this issue?

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by anonimi: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2019
byrron:
There is nothing sarcastic with your response because it was a complete digression from the subject in discuss and if you want to make use of sarcasm then it must relate with the issue.

My day just ended and I will be having a great night rest while I wish you a great day since yours just got started.

No lele.
Enjoy your deserved night's rest. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by anonimi: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by eedriyz(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2019
thundafire:
If Trump can ask Ukraine to investigate Biden which amounts to an impeachable offence,then my country leaders are busy saying rubbish,how come where dis retards born in Nigeria

If it is impeccable, then there will be a section of the Constitution that will say so. Bring that up or shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by duruZed(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2019
that the President was free to perform his functions from anywhere in the world.

He said, “Contrary to the claims by some individuals and groups, The President has not in any way undermined or relegated the office of the Vice President. He has no reason to do so. if the president is free to work from anywhere in the world then during the campaign period why didn't he go to anywhere in the world and do the campaign from there, foolish people with useless solutions. That's why we can't survive with people of these mentality.

“The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can work from anywhere he is in the world.”

He explained that the only case where people could raise issues
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by thundafire: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
eedriyz:

If it is impeccable, then there will be a section of the Constitution that will say so. Bring that up or shut up
u too shut up nothing like dat in our constitution and we did copy and paste of USA constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
thundafire:
If Trump can ask Ukraine to investigate Biden which amounts to an impeachable offence,then my country leaders are busy saying rubbish,how come where dis retards born in Nigeria

U really think Nigerians have sense? ���

My brother, this country na joke since na. What pains me is that we make noise and brag online.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by gurunlocker: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Everything seems normal because it is Buhari...

Can you just for a few seconds put GEJ in this shoe and see if the country won't be on fire.... See as everyone just keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2019
jamace:
Buhari has committed 3 impeachable offences:

1. A president of a country can not go to another country for a private visit lasting 10 days.

2. A president of a country can not go to another country for a private visit lasting 10 days without transmitting power to VP.

3. A president of a country can not go to another country for a private visit lasting 10 days using public funds.

National Assembly should do the needful.

100% correct but u know it's the opposite of everything they do in Nigeria. I've not seen a single thing that works here. Not even good morning.

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by ChoCho54(f): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2019
byrron:

I have been carrying Nigeria matter on my head on Nairaland since 2008 and calling out the reprehensible absurdities going on in Nigeria doesn't mean that I'm venting out my frustrations rather it is more like wondering how shameless can people be especially the likes of a so called senator saying that the Nigeria's president can govern from anywhere?

I know all those names you listed and honestly I no longer waste my time on some of those peeps because I see them like bots.
The frustrations I spoke of are the ones plaguing every Nigerian now.

People are angry. People are angry now more than ever about how we got here. What have we been doing all these while? It took a change of government for most people to start asking questions.

The new government turned out a bigger joke than the previous ones and it dawned on me that Nigeria can never get better.

Nigeria can never be a great state in the real sense of the word as it's presently constituted. Our democracy is a deceitful and disempowering one favouring criminally a particular peoples.

So every sensible Nigerian is frustrated right now cos there no change in sight.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by ChoCho54(f): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:
[s][/s]

You haven't answered the question.
Buroda Wey mumu cheesy
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by jamace(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

100% correct but u know it's the opposite of everything they do in Nigeria. I've not seen a single thing that works here. Not even good morning.
Those actions by Buhari are corruption personified and have derobed Buhari of integrity. Buhari's actions are anti-democratic.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by sonature1: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

You didn't know the name of Atiku that Obasanjo feared was going to usurp his power?

You didn't know the name of Atiku that Obasanjo knelt down to beg his support for a second tenure?

You didn't know the name of Atiku that oversaw the privatization of critical government's parastatals?

Please how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Gyarah: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
That was how Osibanjo was defending every action of the President before they start to hit him too.
We need people who can speak truth to power & condemn unconstitutionality even if they stand to benefit from it, if they do otherwise.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by duruZed(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Anything that happens to Osibanjo is his own making, let him foolishly carry his own cross.
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Jollylolly(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2019
The president has the prerogative to transmit power if he will be away for 21 days
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Zeemam: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2019
It's sad when people don't appreciate good people
Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
The frustrations I spoke of are the ones plaguing every Nigerian now.

People are angry. People are angry now more than ever about how we got here. What have we been doing all these while? It took a change of government for most people to start asking questions.

The new government turned out a bigger joke than the previous ones and it dawned on me that Nigeria can never get better.

Nigeria can never be a great state in the real sense of the word as it's presently constituted. Our democracy is a deceitful and disempowering one favouring criminally a particular peoples.

So every sensible Nigerian is frustrated right now cos there no change in sight.

Your assertions are valid

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

No lele.
Enjoy your deserved night's rest. Cheers.

GM fellow compatriot and do enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice by Laghondi2008: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is so annoying debateing over one issue over and over of what banefits?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others / Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City / Atiku Files Appeal Against Tribunal Judgment At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.