Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation (8894 Views)

BREAKING: I’m Still In Charge Of Kano, Ganduje Warns Abba Gida-gida / Buhari's Government Incompetent, Failed To Curb Corruption - The Economist / No-Fly Zone: Ganduje Warns Against Politicizing Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by MrHistorian: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Are we (Nigerians) a joke to these people??

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by drlaykay(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
I will try not to attack the messenger but concentrate on the message

Grandollar
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by CuriousX: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by awa(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Nigeria is a great place.... Gandollar advising against corruption

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Yabariki: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Then lead by example. It is very simple...........

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by AerialMapper: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2019
Oh my!

Reminds me of my days as a consultant in one of the government agencies..This was an agency with a budget of 120bn naira annually with my unit getting 64bn.

The Head of my unit was a fantastically corrupt man who would call us to his office and admonish us on talking to certain state representatives for contracts yet this diminutive human will collect tens of millions in kick-back! The only reason he did this was because it was affecting his revenue and nothing else

He is only warning the commissioners so that they do not eat into his money...thats all. A thief warning against corruption!!! Abeg what is Musa still doing at the gate!! Nothing to see there anymore

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Oshin56(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2019
That's official language, and a good leader most lead with a good example.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by dontbothermuch: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by backnbeta(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Even Gandollar grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Monday60655(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2019
See kettle calling pot black.
How can corruption himself like Gandollar be warning people against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Jasen1(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Hahahahan

Funny nation

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Myhusband(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2019
grin

Arm robber giving speech to petty thieves. Aworiawo

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by CodeBlooded: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Wow, Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by MichioKaku: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by buzorcharles(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2019
baba corruption dey warn pikin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Omoslim26: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Can someone please tell that Old man to talk about anything but not CORRUPTION what can be more corrupt than him

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Ewwww, who dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by LOWLIFER: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Says the Grandmaster of corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by nolyyy(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Dis' a typical story of Corruption fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by paix(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2019
yomi96:
y so wicked.
Wow, that's sad. Are you telling him who or what he Is?
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by DrObum(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2019
Now this is funny.

Such a comedian of a governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by ajebuter(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2019
' Shakau warns against beheading and terrorism'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by gurunlocker: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Ganduje does not like competition, so he has to warn them..... grin
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by paix(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
I don't know why this guy's face reminds me of pig.
Calling a human being like you a pig is denigrating. You may have your reasons though, he's first and foremost a human being like you. I am not one of his fans, notwithstanding, let's show some decorum please.
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by smogup: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Gandolla doesn't like competition
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by sapientia(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Hahahahahaha...

See tears for my eyes.

Hope the thread was moved to jokes section.
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by ITbomb(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
The kind confusing headlines from Nigeria these days

Ganduje warns against corruption
Akpabio probe NDDC over embezzlement
Buhari bans foreign medical trips

I don't understand the irony

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by Adrian98(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Irony
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by habiham: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Father of corruption I hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by 1x2x3: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2019
He has been there and now realise corruption is bad.
Re: Ganduje Warns Commissioners Against Corruption - The Nation by UncleJudax(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
eTECTIV:

grin grin grin.... I swear dis our country is funny... A Gandollar, slayer of dollars in agbada warning about corruption.... Wonderment
Another Oxymoron: Buhari and integrity! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.