Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/19 (148 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/19 by dallyemmy: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/19 by dallyemmy: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.Lord Jesus, I worship and adore You; You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the creator of heaven and the earth, and my all in all.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for the salvation of my soul and for Your grace that has kept me in the faith, till now; I confess, that by myself I can do nothing.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in anyway, I have arrogated to myself, Your powers and capabilities, or shared Your glory with You, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end; I will not fall, fail nor falter, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, increase and strengthen my faith in You; let me remain unmoved and unshaken, no matter the challenge that I may face in life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, I surrender myself unto You afresh, please, lead and guide me, in Your own way, through this wilderness called life, to my land flowing with milk and honey, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the trial of my faith produce praise, perfection, honour and glory in me, at the appearing of my Lord, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as from today, let all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; silence and scatter every opposition from the pit of hell against his ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Let God Speak To You- VAM / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 14, 2019 / "Adam And Eve"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.