Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 15mins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 15mins (638 Views)

Any Fiverr Or Upwork Freelancer Around Iyana Ipaja Or Akeja? / I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved Without VPN / I Need Fiverr,upwork,freelancer Accounts To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 15mins by wakatrends: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
So, you’ve been browsing the web, hoping to find a good way to work online and make money. You’ve stumbled upon the Upwork platform, and you’re asking yourself this question:

What exactly is Upwork?

For those who don't know Upwork is a platform where you can meet potential clients that post millions of jobs based on their needs and you as a freelancer can get payment upon completion of the job. You can start earning by signing up and getting hired for the skill you have. There is a huge number of skills in demand from non technical (such as writing, transcribing Audio to text, Proof Reading, Editing... etc) to technical (IT and other industries which need the use of computer). It totally depends upon you how much you can earn. The more skills you have, the more opportunities available for you. And best of all is that Upwork can deposit your earnings directly into your local Naira bank account @350 to $1. Upwork simply acts as the middle man between freelancers and clients.

The Catch!
Excitedly u go over to Upwork and sign up for a freelancers account and submit it for approval. A few hours later you receive that dreaded rejection mail. It is frustrating to say the least to get a rejection message after spending all hours trying to set up an Upwork profile that will convert potential clients to paying clients. It's quite disappointing to receive that Upwork profile rejection email that has become the normal with newbies not getting a chance to showcase their skills, it's even worse for Nigerians as their rejection rate is even higher than the usual for other countries, attempting to falsify your country still results to a rejection. I feel so sorry for y'all newbies. I really do, that's why am here to help you out.

Allow me to decipher what is going on. Upwork is by far one of the best freelancing sites with awesome monetary returns for skilled freelancers all over the world. I believe the number of newbies signing up is in the thousands if not hundred of thousands per month. With this in mind, Upwork started limiting the number of freelancers signing up so as to prevent over saturation of unqualified freelancers on their platform.

To cut the long story short, profiles of new freelancers are going through some rigorous review by bots and Upwork Support team (that is just happy to reject new profiles).

Imagine how much you could make working as a freelancer on Upwork, But you just can't seem to get past their review process no matter how many times you modify your profile and submit back to them. You are always getting rejected.

In a nutshell, I will get your current or new account approved under 15-30mins without fail.

If interested hit me up on What's App: 09035669201

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Comprehensive SEO Report Here / How Can I Clear Policy Violations On Google Adsense / I Need Help On FREELANCER REGISTRATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.