Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (43922 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / 17 Year Old 2019 Best WAEC Student, Chisom Buried Amid Tears (watch Video) / Burial Of Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kehinde, FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to belong.

And we'll still come here to feel bad for an action they are yet to take even as I type this.

You reading this post, just have a rethink. cultistism does not pay. I repeat cultism no dey pay.
from my experience thou cultist dont kill innocents only they oppress them
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
ridbell01:
from my experience thou cultist dont kill innocents they only deal with them

I almost got brushed by some cult boys back in school days cos I was rolling with their girl
Na my guy chop my own beating cos I wasn't in school that day
Them beat am like say he thief
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
From my experience thou cultists dont kill innocents only they oppress them
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I almost got brushed by some cult boys back in school days cos I was rolling with their girl
Na my guy chop my own beating cos I wasn't in school that day
Them beat am like say he thief
we were extorted several times when i was in sch also
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
ridbell01:
we were extorted several times when i was in sch also

That one na normal level
U gats pay dues
I pay tire but when I reach 200L
All of them just tire for my matter
Cos me self dey extort dem when I broke
All of them just no see my matter reason

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
his resting in peace decision belong to his maker, who am I to run his final verdict

God has the final says of everyone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
LyfeJennings:

That one na normal level
U gats pay dues
I pay tire but when I reach 200L
All of them just tire for my matter
Cos me self dey extort dem when I broke
All of them just no see my matter reason
they knock on my room just to collect money cuz We have some package them they now thought we are rich

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by nabegibeg: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jason555:
200 level EMT student of the University of Benin, UNIBEN, identified as Moses Ogbornida Adeshina popularly known as Aficionado, has been buried today, 6th of November, 2019.

The popular hypeman was shot and killed in a suspected cultist reprisal attack in the final year week celebrations at the Faculty of Arts on campus, Dockaysworld gathered.

Friends, family and coursemates had come for his burial and laid him to rest amidst tears and mourning.

His body had reportedly left the University of Benin teaching hospital and was transported to 3rd cemetery where he was interred.

Aficionado was also a popular tutor in the school and reportedly 21 years of age when he passed away.

More burial photos to come stay tuned.
See photos of africionado before he passed on

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/popular-uniben-student-hypeman-aficionado-buried-amist-tears-photos/

He died a cultist

Sad!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ijaycool:

please I will like to know them please
Haven't u seen wizkid doing desame sign. Dats Aro

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by MayenKudi: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP to him.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to belong.

And we'll still come here to feel bad for an action they are yet to take even as I type this.

You reading this post, just have a rethink. cultistism does not pay. I repeat cultism no dey pay.
Have you spoken one on one with a members of these cults?
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by isyourboy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
He's very handsome. Why will he die?.the death of one handsome man is a waste to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
ridbell01:
from my experience thou cultist dont kill innocents only they oppress them
And if you were initiated forcefully and refuse to continue
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
ridbell01:
they knock on my room just to collect money cuz We have some package them they now thought we are rich

U na proper Aghahowa
Pure Julius
I was a Jew but my Jew get levels and I was everybody's pet boy. Tho this guy obtained my gold wristwatch in 100L but he later apologized for it
I still see him and he seem to have piped down
Life dey treat am the e suppose me
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

from the story I heard, he may not have been a cultist. It was probably a stray bullet
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by toluleke(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Every young man killed is a cultist Every young man driving exotic cars is a Yahoo guy. This generalization has killed so many Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Mylovelife: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only one jeans nd belt him get? Mtseew

You ehn, I had to go and look
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maybe when he comes to life again he will fear anything cultism....

The dunny thing is the guy died in my birth month while am adding a year to my life this niggas just lost is....

Happy bithday to me in advance Nov 7th
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Younggod1:
Afici as popularly called, this wasn't the plan you told me at Penthouse The Last Time We Were Together cry cry Keep Resting Bro

Leave cultism, or else this will be the plan.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Goldicon2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP..
People should not just judge that he's a cultist abeg. We're talking Uniben Here and this guy is a hypeman. I think he must have said wrong things to the wrong people all in the name of hype.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=BlackfireX post=83798239]

Leave cultism, or else this will be the plan.

Learn to use your brain sir..

Actually talking how he said he was gonna spend the xmas..
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jew man grin grin grin

Elvixbeatz:
:shebi we DAT went to uniben without joining cult we are idiots na.. Do u know slap way we take for ekosodin.. Strong man rest him peace o if u come again learn o.. My 1cent
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Rudeijoba1: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
My eyes wer filled with tears today Rip moses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:

How many black pants u get? Mtseew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by kelviborji32: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
21 Years abi? check well that must be an error

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by DCmonster: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
Lmao! Was that savagery for a dead man who can't defend himself no more? Yeye gyal!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by DCmonster: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
I can boldly say the motherfucker was actually a cultist. Look at the colour he is flying and the local bracelet. Nigga was an aro bagger!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kokaine:
from the story I heard, he may not have been a cultist. It was probably a stray bullet
It wasn't a stray bullet. He was shot at the back of the head, in a rowdy environment (it was final year week and there were lots of parties going on). someone most likely sneaked up on him and and shot him at the back of the head.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by DameB(f): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP

Please who is an hypeman
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by phillippians(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
He mite not be a cultist but a victim of cultism. When I was on campus, I had a fight with my roommates whom I didn't know belong to a cult. He telephone his guys and they beat me up mercilessly, they had guns � with them but somehow choose to use hand on me, all thanks to the capon aka leader of the group. I almost died. Now, assuming I was killed, everyone would have tot I was a cultist not knowing I was just a victim.
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheSourcerer:
he was viking
Kk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / 2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.