Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha (27531 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
HRH Obi Nnaemeka tell them to stop supporting terrorism in Nigeria, if not in the next 100 years islamic terrorists will over run England if not Europe. And they will run to Biafra foe help.
Frlukas will not like this
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Legendguru: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Enculer2: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

TRASH. More like tell Obi and others to stop supporting the IPOB xtian terrorist monkeys and stop sending their low lives to the SW. Let them stay in their Biafuro erosion ravaged jungle. SW is over populated already due to the retarded brainwashed ipob monkeys running from their jungle to SW on daily basis.

Islamic demon and slave
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Gerald454: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Subzero047:

When Nigeria fought Biafra was it in the constitution?

When Buhari is gallivanting abroad is it in the constitution?

Leave those half bake educated people
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by gloriaunobi(f): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kanade21:

Look, if you want to leave Nigeria peacefully, get your senator to pass an ammendment to the Constitution to guarantee a referendum on Biafraexit. Or better still, get the PDP in the enxt election to include amending the constitution to include secession in the constitution of Nigeria...so that Biafraexit would be easily done.

The Brexit that you admire...before it happened, there was a campaign for it lasting 20 years. By 2010, the campaigners succeded in getting it on the Conservative party platform. Then once the COnservatives got into power, the law guaranteeing the Brexit referendum was passed, and the parementers set. That's how 2016 happened.

That is how a proper democracy works. Blaming the UK, that these days is a second rate power, and basically a province of the USA for not allowing Biafra happen is pure laziness. (Sorry, but it is laziness). If you want Biafra peacefully, you work within the democratic parameters , and you will get there.,

And before you start shouting 'THE HAUSAS wont let us do it'...tell me, can't you guys lobby the West and the Middle Belt over time. Even if it takes twenty years, it can be done. (Obasanjo won the 2003 election without Hausas voting for him) The problem with you Nigerians and Biafrans is that you think democracy is just vote today, lie down tomorrow. Go and lobby the right poltical powers. It has happened before. South Africa has black majority rule because people were ready to fight, even for a 100 years, using the tools available to make it happen...and it happened. Same for Brexit, Scottish referendum, Quebec referendum, etc.

Biafra is not gotten by shouting 'Zoo must fall' or waiting for UK and the US...to do what?? Start interfering in African affairs again?

When Northern and Southern protectorate was joined together in 1914 were they amalgamation bill Mr democracy?
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by jimyjames(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Go and ask Namdiot Coward Cownu and his set of delusional retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys, or better yet just listen to Radio Biafuro for more IPOB propaganda. Also look up the definition of parasite. you living on my land makes you the parasite. There's nothing of value in Biafuro. Again, claiming another man's property does NOT make it yours. For the last time, GET LOST AND FVCK OFF. I have better things to do than trying to educate a brainwashed low life scum of the Earth IPOB monkey.

My friend stop crying wipe your tears calm down and talk like a sensible human being, stop barking

A parasite is a person who lives on another persons efforts expense and gives little or noting back,
Question 1) are we living free off charge in this your land?
A) if I spend my hard earned money, buy this your land from you, build a house for myself become a landlord in your land, it makes me a parasite?
B) If I buy a your land build a company, employ you to work in my company, or build a house and u become a tenant in your own land, between me and who is a parasite? Each of the states in your land gets allocation from the oil in Biafra land without giving back anything to Biafra are you not parasite? Maybe you really don't understand english

2) there is nothing of value in Biafra land, and we are claiming another man's property?

A) as long as Biafra is concerned we claim only lands that belongs to Biafra Which is the (eastern Region) Ojukwu governed,

B) if you cut it down to only ndi-igbo land we still have enough oil in our ndi-igbo lands

These are the names of the current national executive Committee leaders across ndi-igbo land

John Nnia Nwodo - president General
ohanaeze-ndigbo

DIG Hillary Opara mni — Deputy President General

Elder Barr. Onuoha Udeka — Vice President General (Abia)

Chief Charles Odunukwe — Vice President General (Anambra)

DR. Sylvanus O. Ebigwei, MON. — Vice President General (Delta)

Prof. Chigozie N. Ogbu, OFR — Vice president-General (Ebonyi)

Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma — Vice President—General (Rivers)

Barr. Uche I. Okwukwu — Secretary-General'
Dr. Solomon N. Ogunji — Deputy Secretary-General

Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN — National Legal Adviser

Emeka Festus Ogwu — National Treasurer
Chief Chief Alphonsus Duru — ' National Financial Secretary

Barrister Uche Achi-Okpaga — National. Publicity Secretary.

Chief Eric Ebeh — Asst. Nat. Treasurer
Chief Barr. Okeagu Ogadah — Assistant National Legal Adviser

Elder Chris Eluemunoh — Asst. Nat. Fin. Secretary
Comrade Chuks Ibegbu — Asst. National Pub. Secretary
Elder Justice R.C. Ajuzieogu — State President (Abia)

Chief Damian Okeke (Ogene) — State President (Anambra)
Hon. Henry Uche Nwaokobia — State President (Delta)

Comrade Boniface Offor — State President (Ebonyi)

Chief Alex Chiedozie Ogbonnia — State President (Enugu)

Dr. Ezechi Chukwu — State President (Imo)
Igo Okparanma (VPG Rivers) — Ag. State President

Eugene Ibeabuchi — Admin. Secretary

My friend look up the location of all these people I just mentioned here, and tell me there is nothing of value in our ndi-igbo lands,
And I will tell you yoruba's are parasites in Lagos cause Lagos belongs to the Eguns and aworis
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
That king looks funny �������
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by jimyjames(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
RTSC:

You are leaving on rancorous terms
Your businesses would be targeted for nationalisation.

This is not as simple as foreign investment in neutral terms. The host countries will want pay back as a result of bad belle.

So the best sign of readiness for Independence is divesting to the east.

If you have not done that, then it is foolish to talk Biafra.

There will be noting like our businesses targeted for nationalisation, nothing of such will never happen, and if at all, our businesses are taken then, Nigeria and Biafra will fight an unending war that will stop the progress of the two countries, the little Nigeria has achieved will be under constant attack by the Biafrans ,
It's not like you will take a Biafran billioners property in Lagos and send him empty handed and he will quietly leave with no retaliation, when that happens be sure both Nigeria and Biafra will destroy each other and become the two poorest countries in west Africa and Africa

Look at Sudan and South Sudan, for them to maintain peace between the two countries after they separated, agreements and negotiations are in place on how to share the countries oil resources , oil is found only in South Sudan,

Think about it, it's not as easy as u imagine, no war zone country can develop,
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Ayoefa: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=jimyjames post=83856832]

My friend stop crying wipe your tears calm down and talk like a sensible human being, stop barking

A parasite is a person who lives on another persons efforts expense and gives little or noting back,
Question 1) are we living free off charge in this your land?
A) if I spend my hard earned money, buy this your land from you, build a house for myself become a landlord in your land, it makes me a parasite?
B) If I buy a your land build a company, employ you to work in my company, or build a house and u become a tenant in your own land, between me and who is a parasite? Each of the states in your land gets allocation from the oil in Biafra land without giving back anything to Biafra are you not parasite? Maybe you really don't understand english

2) there is nothing of value in Biafra land, and we are claiming another man's property?

A) as long as Biafra is concerned we claim only lands that belongs to Biafra Which is the (eastern Region) Ojukwu governed,

B) if you cut it down to only ndi-igbo land we still have enough oil in our ndi-igbo lands

These are the names of the current national executive Committee leaders across ndi-igbo land

John Nnia Nwodo - president General
ohanaeze-ndigbo

DIG Hillary Opara mni — Deputy President General

Elder Barr. Onuoha Udeka — Vice President General (Abia)

Chief Charles Odunukwe — Vice President General (Anambra)

DR. Sylvanus O. Ebigwei, MON. — Vice President General (Delta)

Prof. Chigozie N. Ogbu, OFR — Vice president-General (Ebonyi)

Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma — Vice President—General (Rivers)

Barr. Uche I. Okwukwu — Secretary-General'
Dr. Solomon N. Ogunji — Deputy Secretary-General

Chief Chuks Muoma, SAN — National Legal Adviser

Emeka Festus Ogwu — National Treasurer
Chief Chief Alphonsus Duru — ' National Financial Secretary

Barrister Uche Achi-Okpaga — National. Publicity Secretary.

Chief Eric Ebeh — Asst. Nat. Treasurer
Chief Barr. Okeagu Ogadah — Assistant National Legal Adviser

Elder Chris Eluemunoh — Asst. Nat. Fin. Secretary
Comrade Chuks Ibegbu — Asst. National Pub. Secretary
Elder Justice R.C. Ajuzieogu — State President (Abia)

Chief Damian Okeke (Ogene) — State President (Anambra)
Hon. Henry Uche Nwaokobia — State President (Delta)

Comrade Boniface Offor — State President (Ebonyi)

Chief Alex Chiedozie Ogbonnia — State President (Enugu)

Dr. Ezechi Chukwu — State President (Imo)
Igo Okparanma (VPG Rivers) — Ag. State President

Eugene Ibeabuchi — Admin. Secretary

My friend look up the location of all these people I just mentioned here, and tell me there is nothing of value in our ndi-igbo lands,
And I will tell you yoruba's are parasites in Lagos cause Lagos belongs to the Eguns and aworis [/quote][/s]

Keep living in fools paradise. It's not against any law of the land.
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Ayoefa: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=Enculer2 post=83855839]

Islamic demon and slave [/quote][/s]

Another brainwashed xtian IPOB retard displaying their usual inbred inherited infantile tendencies. STFU AND GET LOST SOMEWHERE IN BIAFURO.
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Ttipsy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
gloriaunobi:
UK is against Biafra living Nigeria but they want to live European Union is this not double standard? They are the architect of this Nigeria problem and still their middling into the same problem why won't God punish their generation to come.
even if they leave the European Union,, they are going with tough laws

As for biafra,, it's a dream come true someday
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by jimyjames(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]

Keep living in fools paradise. It's not against any law of the land.

We all know yoruba's are the true parasite in Lagos, agberos tauts they are many of them on the streets of Lagos, their job, stealing, raping women, hard drugs addicts, full of HIV epidemic, their headquarter is ajegule
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by RTSC: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
jimyjames:

There will be noting like our businesses targeted for nationalisation, nothing of such will never happen, and if at all, our businesses are taken then, Nigeria and Biafra will fight an unending war that will stop the progress of the two countries, the little Nigeria has achieved will be under constant attack by the Biafrans ,
It's not like you will take a Biafran billioners property in Lagos and send him empty handed and he will quietly leave with no retaliation, when that happens be sure both Nigeria and Biafra will destroy each other and become the two poorest countries in west Africa and Africa

Look at Sudan and South Sudan, for them to maintain peace between the two countries after they separated, agreements and negotiations are in place on how to share the countries oil resources , oil is found only in South Sudan,

Think about it, it's not as easy as u imagine, no war zone country can develop,
Look at this clown.
Fight an unending war with which resources?

You people better think well. If Nigeria splits, forget your foreign investments, it is gone.

You are starting all over from scratch.
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by goldsmithq: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Leadafrica:
Such an honor
thunder fire u.. most post this on every thread?
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

TRASH. More like tell Obi and others to stop supporting the IPOB xtian terrorist monkeys and stop sending their low lives to the SW. Let them stay in their Biafuro erosion ravaged jungle. SW is over populated already due to the retarded brainwashed ipob monkeys running from their jungle to SW on daily basis.
but sir I never mention Yoruba nor SW in my post, ohh forgot Yoruba Muslims with their slave mentality,sorry if e pain you well well, terrorist
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Ayoefa: 3:14am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
Alaniyiokorausa:
but sir I never mention Yoruba nor SW in my post, ohh forgot Yoruba Muslims with their slave mentality,sorry if e pain you well well, terrorist
[/s]

Another shallow low life scum of mother Earth brainwashed IPOB Xtian Monkey on the loose. STFU.
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by jimyjames(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2019
RTSC:

Look at this clown.
Fight an unending war with which resources?

You people better think well. If Nigeria splits, forget your foreign investments, it is gone.

You are starting all over from scratch.

My friend be logical and stop talking with sentiment, out of ignorance and illiteracy
You are all living in the 60s this is 21th century

Nigeria is very vulnerable compared to the 60s in the 60s Nigerian economy depended on agriculture, now it depends completely on oil, a civil war will completely crumble the economy of Nigeria,

What resource did we fight to civil war in the 60s? Compare it to now and don't forget, our people are now living abroad in their millions they are wealthy only if you knew how much ipob is worth worldwide, I know an ipob man in the East who donated 50million cash just to transport ipob to protest for Nnamdi KANU to be released from prison in Abuja

I don't need to go into details on what resources Biafra has to fight the another civil war, but let me tell you these both Nigeria and Biafra will become the poorest country on this African continent if at all they should go to war, it takes yrs to build but a day to destroy, oil has no value anymore, foreign investors are selling their oil asset and living Nigeria, so continue consoling yourself with the dream of taking our investment if we should separate, both Nigeria and Biafra will be destroyed they will start from the scratch, Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon, all these countries will become the biggest economy in West Africa while Nigeria and Biafra will become like Somalia,

Without oil, Nigeria itself has no resource for war
Re: Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Another shallow low life scum of mother Earth brainwashed IPOB Xtian Monkey on the loose. STFU.
offspring of vipers,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Local Government System Has Been Killed / Shi'ites Registered School Destroyed In Kaduna (Photos) / President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.