Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home (3670 Views)

Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by queenblog(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
BBNaija season 4 winner Mercy 'Lambo' Ekeh posted a video showing her coming out a chauffeur driven car into the front entrance of her new home....

FULL PHOTOS AND VIDEO>> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/bbnaija-star-mercy-ekeh-flaunts-her-big.html

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by sexycat: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
I hope Ike is not doing driving work join his handbag work all together...... abeg lalasticlala check for me please grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by Alphafeezay(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
BBNaija stories must hit FP. Na surebet.

Give us better news and topics for discussion, this is a forum not a mediocre blog

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lemme book space cos before u know it now, e don reach front page
Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by kestolove95(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
But on a more serious note, this girl no get any talent or creativity to show Dan her silicon YANSH?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by wdacharley(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oboy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Very sensible girl .

Buying a house in Lagos is one of the wisest investment .

I'm tired of paying rent . grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by utenwuson: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nakedd gurls walking around everywhere.......

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by chigoziri2403(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Her back side her oil well

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by Pr0cter: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Common guys. Stop this over hype.

That ass is small jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by solmusdesigns: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
I knew mercy wouldnt drive her innosun nepa car, same mercy that cruises g-wagon and range
Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by 400billionman: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Olosho work is not easy.

If she dresses well, we won't recognize her..
Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by ABCHDE: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
I knew mercy wouldnt drive her innosun nepa car, same mercy that cruises g-wagon and range
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Star Mercy Ekeh Flaunts Her Big Backside As She Struts Into Her New Home by Duru009(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Ike don De smash that ass steady !!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Responds To Iyabo Ojo Vs Faithia Balogun’s Clash, Shades Dayo Amusa / Omah Lay Unfollows His Girlfriend, Gloria, As She Is Allegedly Accused Of Cheat / BBA Dillish Mathew Celebrates 25th Birthday With Long Time Boo Stephen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.