Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award (46834 Views)

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Funke Adekoya Wins 2019 African Legal Award / Adaku Ufere Wins African Attorney Of The Year Award In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
angry
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Yoighaman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
How did he make the billions? From this same practice of medicine or business? Just wondering.
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by kcmillion(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
He deserve it, congrats to Him
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by seangy4konji: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not the oloriburuku looter called Dino melaye that build a computer cyber cafe and said he built ICT center.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Just finished watching a fòd vlogger's journey to somewhere through this research centre. What a coincidence! shocked

The place is huge. U need to see the staff quaters.

Don't know why a millionaire or billionnaire is always attached to people's name in Nigeria by these people when they haven't seen their account or know the person's asset is worth.

And I'm sure if he didn't use billionnaire Dr, many wouldn't have checked this out.

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by beautyhound(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kanade21:

Actually, increased priviatisation is becoming more of the norm

In the USA...many prisions are increasingly being run by private companies. A lot of their hospitals too are private owned.

ignorance... dts cos dey run a capitalist kind of society. u tink it will work in Nigeria wia barely anytin works?
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by SmileSomewhat(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yoighaman:
How did he make the billions? From this same practice of medicine or business? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Detour00: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not for a developing country like Nigeria. You can't compare USA with Nigeria.
Kanade21:

Actually, increased priviatisation is becoming more of the norm

In the USA...many prisions are increasingly being run by private companies. A lot of their hospitals too are private owned.
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by ojay2053(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Choi, just from an individual.
Odoziobodo 1 !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
beautyhound:

ignorance... dts cos dey run a capitalist kind of society. u tink it will work in Nigeria wia barely anytin works?

Nigeria is a capitalist society. Many things are privatised. Plus, many Americans are critical of the privatisaiton of the prision sector, and there have been criticisims of how the private prisions are run.

Capitalism does not necessarily equal immediate prosperity. We are still a developing country because the source of our income is not from industry. If it was, things would work...esepcially power.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by TSRC: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
I am expecting omenka to come and praise buhari here as usual.

What a clown.

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by mamatwiny(f): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah! I have heard of the guy. I thought he is an elderly guy, not knowing he is this young. He ran free medical outreach at Aguata earlier this year or late last year.
May God bless him . Aguata, unu nwere mmadu!

7 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Detour00:
Not for a developing country like Nigeria. You can't compare USA with Nigeria.

1.lol...calm down, I'm not in government, and I haven't proposed we privatise our prisions yet. (In the US, a lot of people don't like that).

2.Our health care sector is already partly privatised...I do know doctors who own their hospitals after all... grin
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by faith551(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Worked for this man sometime last year and was really marvelled at how much one man can impact his surrounding. His community's basic occupation used to be stone mining and quarrying in a local scale. But the rapid development he has brought has affected the indigenes mentally, physically and other wise. He deserved the accolades and more.
Igbo Amaka
K'anyi n'enyelu onwe anyi aka
Charity begins at home

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by pyro62(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Igbo Amaka

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Geeboy10(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
True definition of greatness... Being wealthy doesn't mean greatness but giving back to the society...
Imagine the number of jobs that would av bn created directly and indirectly...
God bless me so I can be a blessing to others!

6 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin

Igbo bu Igbo.

Mmamma Nu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by iceybux(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
[b][/b] NOW ITS NIGERIAN BUT IF ITS BAD NEWS THEY WIL TAG "IBO"

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by mu2sa2: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Congrats. But some would say it's all ipob propaganda.
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
In all of these long write up, no mention of how he makes his money. I hope FBI wont be on his case
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Apache22: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
donprinyo:
Thank God for creating me an ibo man. Am so proud of my race
You ain’t sure..where’s Ibo located,I only know about Igbo in Nigeria, not Ibo which tribe is that?

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Throwback: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
bokunrawo:
Guys help

Monday!
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Anambralstson: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yoighaman:

Google Las Vegas Pain Institute

He's the owner of Las Vegas Pain Institute and medical center, the biggest pain Institute in Las Vegas located in six different locations

11 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Anambralstson: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
faith551:
Worked for this man sometime last year and was really marvelled at how much one man can impact his surrounding. His community's basic occupation used to be stone mining and quarrying in a local scale. But the rapid development he has brought has affected the indigenes mentally, physically and other wise. He deserved the accolades and more.
Igbo Amaka
K'anyi n'enyelu onwe anyi aka
Charity begins at home
As far as I know he is the biggest philanthropist in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:
He has done more than the Lagos State govt under Tinubu

Lol.

People in the medical line have great potentials.

This man just tapped his own.
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Very smart guy & generous too

He probably owns some patents yielding cool cash flow.

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by meccuno: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Google Las Vegas Pain Institute

He's the owner of Las Vegas Pain Institute the biggest pain Institute in Las Vegas located in six different locations
i am sure that one man without certificate would have been his security guard in a saner clime. grin

7 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
donprinyo:
Thank God for creating me an ibo man. Am so proud of my race

Make your own mark.

Stop basking in the euphoria of another man's achievement while hunger is killing you.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by tartar9(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s]
As far as I know he is the biggest philanthropist in Nigeria[/s]
Stop typing nonsense
Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
God bless his generosity

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ego Amaka...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / For Those Who Want To Learn Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.