Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? (420 Views)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by BravoDe: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hey guys, guys like me that has phobia for snakes don't like viewing threads that have anything like lalasticlala in its title because the comment section is always flooded with snakes.

As regard my topic anyways, why does a typical Nairaland user relate lalasticlala with snake? ( just a curious mind )
Re: What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by BravoDe: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Search for his kid naming ceremony post and see for yourself
Happy Birthday to her tho
Re: What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by temmytopsy1(f): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
You be jjc?
Re: What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by kingxsamz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
BravoDe:
Hey guys, guys like me that has phobia for snakes don't like viewing threads that have anything like lalasticlala in its title because the comment section is always flooded with snakes.

As regard my topic anyways, why does a typical Nairaland user relate lalasticlala with snake? ( just a curious mind )

You must be new here.

Re: What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by BravoDe: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
temmytopsy1:
You be jjc?
Answer the ques
Re: What Is It With Lalasticlala And SNAKES? by Tallesty1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Do you have a snake for him?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Councillor Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Motorbike / #wizkidtakesdubai...and Tiwa Savage's Butt At The Pepsi #oneafricamusicfest / Singer Sinach Shares Loved-Up Photo With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.