Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,802 members, 5,940,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 06:03 PM

Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There (1039 Views)

AYHOMES & GARDENS. A Buy And Build Land Before Eleko Junction / What Can I Do With My 2 Plots Of Land Before Land Grabbers Take Over? / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 12:24am On Jun 10
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04
Bless those who persecute/maltreat you;bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another;do not be haughty, but associate with the poor;never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. Beloved never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God;for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” No,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him;if he is thirsty, give him drink;for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18
From my experience. The concept of Conscience is just the unbeliever's(logical man's) way of explaining the promptings of the Holy Spirit towards right actions, behavior and thoughts.
Logical positivism or Empiricism which majority of the world abides by, believes that whatever isn't provable with visible facts isn't true. So on this basis of thoughts man has coined different terms to explain the divine works of The Holy Spirit and propounded different theories to explain that there isn't any Supreme Being anywhere and these theories are what actually constitute majority of the social and natural sciences.

I used to believe solely on the things I could see with my eyes due to the predominance of misleading information in the world particularly on social media, until I had a series of really shocking encounters with some of the spiritual forces operating on the earth ie both Good and Evil or going biblically God and Satan and my brother enh... Nobody told me before I picked God and devoted my life to him.
I'm not there yet but I'm still growing and daily building a better relationship with him through His Word and Spirit but I can confidently say anywhere that the peace I have now regardless of what comes my way cannot be bought with any amount of money.
May God continue to shower his abundant love, patience, mercies, wisdom, guidance on us all via his Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apartment Urgently Needed Around Vi/ikoyi/surulere / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Festac/town / Required Land At Gbagada, Ifako, Oworoshoki, Soluyi, Ogudu, Oki-alo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.