Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

In Need Of Security Cameras - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of Security Cameras (667 Views)

AHD CCTV Cameras | HD Security Cameras / CCTV Security Cameras And System Installation / GEOVISION CCTV CAMERAS:- DOME, BULLET, PTZ, SPEED DOME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Security Cameras by poksmahn(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello.

Does anyone have an idea of a remote security camera. I need a camera that I can watch the feed on my mobile phone or laptop.

I need a breakdown of the costs and components involved. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by McMayor(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Twinskenny come ooo... your food is ready
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by twinskenny(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
poksmahn:
Hello.

Does anyone have an idea of a remote security camera. I need a camera that I can watch the feed on my mobile phone or laptop.

the right man is here message me on what’sapp 08051355133
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by twinskenny(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
McMayor:
Twinskenny come ooo... your food is ready
thanks for the mention
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by uboma(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
twinskenny:
the right man is here message me on what’sapp 08051355133

Why not give details of what you have, how it works and the cost here for the benefit of all. You may have more than just the Op patronizing you afterwards.
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by twinskenny(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
uboma:

Why not give details of what you have, how it works and the cost here for the benefit of all. You may have more than just the Op patronizing you afterwards.

right i need to know his needs actually,, we have various solution that carter for various needs.. might be just bulb discrete cameras, the one with battery or the one without..
Re: In Need Of Security Cameras by pointstores(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
poksmahn:
Hello.

We have IP camera with inbuilt battery 1080p with motion sensor available indoor and outdoor visit solarvisionnija.com.ng solar solutions

(1) (Reply)

Two Mint Condition Unlocked Iphone X For Sale @190k Fixed / Gaming USA Used Hp Elitebook 8440w, Fast Intel Core-i5 + Nvidia Graphics / Get Ur Nord V.pn To Access Restricted Sites At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.