Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta (46681 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Ronaldo Misses Penalty As Juventus Draw Again Against Atalanta / Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Ladycewhy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:

Your comments always hits a nail on it Head.

How can I see disrespectful and uncultured comments entertaining?

Some of them would even in the name of criticism be insulting people and public figures that are old enough to be their parents oo.

Why did we allow ourselves to derail away from the moral and ethical upfront NIGERIA Ney AFRICA is known for?

Imagine people raining insults and abuse on people they can't even stand before them face-to-face without melting and always answering YES SIR or YES MA'AM to each and every one of their utterances.
Questions i cant answer but i will tell you one thing tho, the feeling of being faceless will bring out the true nature of people on the internet. This means the so called morals we assumed we had as Africans was never truly imbibed in us if we can't take our so called home training to our online interactions .

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by respect80(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
AMI3:
but Messi name was not even mentioned in his comment. there is no prove to that

I don't think you are dumb so don't make me think so pls.

Better still, the guy didn't mention his name when he quoted him na so kini big deal
Since you only know some is talking to you only when they mention your name.
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
respect80:

Senseless people can't see sense in anything na so continue to wallow in your ignorance.

I have come to two conclusions from both your comments: you are jobless and you are a small boy.

I won't elevate your already ground level status with a reply anymore. A solemn promise.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by respect80(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
mikezuruki:

I have come to two conclusions from both your comments: you are jobless and you are a small boy.

I won't elevate your already ground level status with a reply anymore. A solemn promise.

It happens that jobless people are very quick to call people jobless especially on NL otherwise what concerns job issues with the point we're trying to make?
You're probably the one feeding me since your deluded sense tells you I'm jobless.

I won't be gratifying you lost self esteem with a reply either. This is a dignified promise.
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Vanessa116(f): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Boringdraw1:
So he can also keep means 2 in 1 talent unlike the short "Messiah" who has only play in one position and have continue to remain in one club and his worshippers sees him as a god filled with talent when someone has two in some cases five( like the legend himself GOAT).
fool
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Kbs468(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Questions i cant answer but i will tell you one thing tho, the feeling of being faceless will bring out the true nature of people on the internet. This means the so called morals we assumed we had as Africans was never truly imbibed in us if we can't take our so called home training to our online interactions .

Hmmmn. African morals were never imbibed indeed.

Alright. Enjoy yourself and your Studies Dear.

Wishing you all the best of accomplishment
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Greatfullheart: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tolumiide:
Walker can make the goal his place against Liverpool.
EVEN IF THEY PUT WALKER + EDERSON AND BRAVO IN THE GOAL POST ALL TOGETHER WE'RE GOING TO BEAT MAN CITY. 3POINITS ALL THE WAY...

Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by sheller(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
medolab90:
This weekend won't be good for City cheesy

my brother I'm yet to recover
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by gaetano: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
mkoabiola:

so whatdo u think would happen in d nx match

Walker should remain the gk unless uefa would allow them bring in their youth gk. Let's watch
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by josh25(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omoh this bravo sef. Just small minute for champs league.. You just get red card.. If I say they are following him now una go wan investigate me.. Let me just hold my peace..
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Ladycewhy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:

Hmmmn. African morals were never imbibed indeed.

Alright. Enjoy yourself and your Studies Dear.

Wishing you all the best of accomplishment
thanks ,have a lovely day ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by perry247: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
gaetano:
Elderson is injured and would probably miss the next ucl game,
Bravo is sent off and would surely miss the next game.
City only registered two goalies in the ucl. So this means they won't have an actual goalie in the next game. Nawa ooo grin grin

They can promote an academy player provided they unform uef 24 hours before the match
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by farous(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
garetz:
Man city is in trouble if Bravo will be the in goal at the weekend against Liverpool

Real trouble .I dont know why this kind thing happen to my club man city now that they want to play Liverpool. I am sure all Liverpool fans are happy.
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by analryder: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
gaetano:
Elderson is injured and would probably miss the next ucl game,
Bravo is sent off and would surely miss the next game.
City only registered two goalies in the ucl. So this means they won't have an actual goalie in the next game. Nawa ooo grin grin

On special occasions...it is possible to rent a goalkeeper...Chelsea had this situation few years back.
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by medolab90(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Damfostopper:
Try and use ur head......

Bravo will be the goalkeeper in the epl then...... champions league red card doesn't affect premier league games......

use ur head.....

And you had to be insulting just to make your point??
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Strech(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Bluezy13:
Reminds me of Vidic of Man U those days.
Dude was an all round footballer.
oga no vidic oo na john OShea.
Re: The Moment Bravo Was Sent Off And Walker Became Goalkeeper Against Atalanta by Bluezy13(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Strech:
oga no vidic oo na john OShea.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) / UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.