Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (91196 Views)

Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by mystkk(f): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
North Cyprus is not as bad as people claim, and you can start your relocation from countries that are easier to relocate to before you cross to dream. I am not an agent doh

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by adespecial: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pls kindly add me on zero 7 zero six seven six 466 seven two to the telegram page
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Ramsey19: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
RaheemTee:
I got a study visa, I am going September, kindly avail your email address so we could get along and ask some questions.
Thanks.
Email: raheemakinosho@gmail.com

Hello raheemtee,

I'm aspiring to apply to university of Saskatchewan for my masters. How's life over there as a newbie?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Charles61: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2021
BunmiBie:

Please after masters program in Canadian uni, can my work permit be extended for two years?
And along the line can I apply for PhD program without having to come back to Nigeria. . thanks

If you have admission, you have PR. Its basic thinking

2 Likes

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by sirgalahad26(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm aspiring to get into Usask for UG studies in Marketing, I'm currently a student in a Nigerian University studying linguistics.

I'll love to know if I can use my SSCE(2015) or find a way to transfer using my current CGPA
I'll love to meet with someone studying in Edwards School of Business or any course at all in USask
I'll love to know if off campus accommodation is the best bet
I'll love to know if I can get remote jobs as a Social Media Marketer

PS: I'm planning to apply for the May/June intake

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Esberry: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Richdee1:

Straight to the point. Lol

Please I want to get into the university of Regina with health promotion as a course ,can I change to nursing after a year or two
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Richdee1(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Esberry:

Please I want to get into the university of Regina with health promotion as a course ,can I change to nursing after a year or two

I really don't have answers to this your question, let me call on ednut1 l, the assistant Immigration minister to assist you with it grin
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Richdee1:

I really don't have answers to this your question, let me call on ednut1 l, the assistant Immigration minister to assist you with it grin
trying to be funny right. Express entry and study visa no be same. I know nothing about study visa by the way

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Chuksiesmom: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello family. Hope the weather is treating everyone well. For those living in Regina, Saskatchewan, please advise me on the best community for a family to settle in. Having low crime rates and good elementary and high schools.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Folafikemii: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Chuksiesmom:
Hello family. Hope the weather is treating everyone well. For those living in Regina, Saskatchewan, please advise me on the best community for a family to settle in. Having low crime rates and good elementary and high schools.

Thank you

Greens on Gardiner is your best bet. Located east Regina. Very calm and lovely environment. What u will call Lekki or Ajah in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Folafikemii: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Please any recent PR clincher here. And coming to Canada soon. Pls I need your help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Chuksiesmom: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanks Folafikemii. I will research into that. In your opinion how is Harbour Landing community too.

Folafikemii:

Greens on Gardiner is your best bet. Located east Regina. Very calm and lovely environment. What u will call Lekki or Ajah in Lagos
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chuksiesmom:

Thank you

Advice: if you want to rent a house, stay in Regina or sort... Buy if you want to buy, go to older communities. They have homes with bigger space. All new houses na like half plot for two house... Or better, move to a neighbouring city

2 Likes

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by MrAustine: 4:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Hello Fam,

I am applying for Masters of business admin in general Management program at university of Regina Saskatchewan Canada.
Please is English language test compulsory ?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lachech: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
gracecheller:
there is

Please I will like to be added to the SINP WhatsApp group. Please check my PM.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2022
agbasi:
Hello all.

Been a while I came here. I live in Regina Saskatchewan. I live in Harbour Landing; for those who know Regina well.

If you are coming here on PR or as a Student, you might need some tit-bits on how to settle down. Just feel free to reach out to me. And when you arrive, just holla too, can create time and show you around.
Regina is perfect for a family person and also for students. Can be a little boring though especially if you have no social circle to mingle with. But it is economically tailor-made for those coming from Nigeria with standard budget. Best place I think from which to ease oneself gently into Canadian Life.

Email me at branphilo@gmail.com if you have some quick questions or you are coming to Regina. Indicate Naija on the subject line.

Folafikemi was on point below.

Ciao
what do you mean by standard budget?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lolly30(f): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls can I be added to Saskatchewan group. I want to ask questions
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by keleto(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

No matter how small the community is, there is always a Nigerian community. Even if they are not up to a certain amount, different cities with close proximity usually come together for a gathering at least once a year during independence. There are independent communities in Regina, Saskatoon, Yorkton, Prince Albert and a combined one in Nipawin that comprises Nigerians in Melfort, Nipawin and Tisdale.

Boss am in Nipawin now. How can i link up with nigerian community in Nipawin
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by blcoolfemol: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello,

I can see that you have been trying to reach me but it seems it's challenging to connect to you.

Please drop your email and I will gladly reach out to you.

Thanks a lot.

Lolly30:
Pls can I be added to Saskatchewan group. I want to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by obaalade(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kindly add me to WhatsApp or telegram on 0seven0 6472ninetysix05

2 Likes

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by gracecheller: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Lachech:

Please I will like to be added to the SINP WhatsApp group. Please check my PM.
Thank you.
Tg username
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by slydog(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

Advice: if you want to rent a house, stay in Regina or sort... Buy if you want to buy, go to older communities. They have homes with bigger space. All new houses na like half plot for two house... Or better, move to a neighbouring city

Bro, I'm in sort of a dilemma. I hv copr now and confused as to where to land.
I hv a distant uncle in Edmonton who says if I land there, he'll house me for 2weeks so I can get a place and sort myself out.
My father's younger sis is in Regina, a RN there, I used her to get sinp nomination twice but didn't get pr via pnp, rather fsw.
She says I need family around me as first timer to help house and show me the way. Tells me I hv another nephew there in Regina as well.
My concern is aside the cold, sask doesn't hv lots of job like Alberta. Cos I really need a job quickly if u get. I'm a banker and open to anything to support my family and I.
Pls what do u advise
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by kanyin10: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
@bicoolfemol
hi dis lolly 30..yes have bin trying to connect is not going tru..my fone fell inside water still trying to repair it..am using my sis fone.. pls connect with me on kanyinbaby10@gmail.com..pls I need to ask u questions am coming there soon n have not even sort important things out .thank u
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2022
keleto:

Boss am in Nipawin now. How can i link up with nigerian community in Nipawin

We have a group. I can link your number in and we all plan meeting in waskesiu this July 1.

I will connect your email on Nairaland.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
slydog:

Bro, I'm in sort of a dilemma. I hv copr now and confused as to where to land.
I hv a distant uncle in Edmonton who says if I land there, he'll house me for 2weeks so I can get a place and sort myself out.
My father's younger sis is in Regina, a RN there, I used her to get sinp nomination twice but didn't get pr via pnp, rather fsw.
She says I need family around me as first timer to help house and show me the way. Tells me I hv another nephew there in Regina as well.
My concern is aside the cold, sask doesn't hv lots of job like Alberta. Cos I really need a job quickly if u get. I'm a banker and open to anything to support my family and I.
Pls what do u advise

Are you here now?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
francisgodstime:
what do you mean by standard budget?

Not pocket tearing
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Sapte(f): 5:36pm On May 01, 2022
I will be coming to Regina in August. Going to the univeristy of Regina. I will appreciate all positive information on how to settle down.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by lanreg95(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
Saskatchewan's Tech Talent Pathway for Interested Candidates

Good day to the techies all around the world, Canada and in particular, Saskatchewan has brought a good initiative geared towards the tech community.

Earlier this year, on March 7th, Saskatchewan announced the launching of a new program for people that are interested in migrating to Canada and particularly to Saskatchewan. The program is an economic program meant to fill the spaces in the tech sector of the workforce.

The Tech Talent Pathway is designed for foreigners that are skilled workers, professionals and entrepreneurs in the tech industry. The program is targeted at bringing experienced and highly qualified foreigners into Saskatchewan.

This is good news to all tech brothers and sisters out there that have been waiting for an opportunity that is targeted at them. This program gives them an edge over anybody else. As long as you are confident in your skills and experience, reach out to a Saskatchewan company and secure a job offer that meets the criteria needed. The list of eligible job positions can be found at the end of this article.

Read More: https://www.doityourselfimmigration.org/post/the-tech-talent-pathway-for-interested-candidates-in-saskatchewan
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by slydog(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

Are you here now?

Flying in by 4th of next month
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Richdee1(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2022
Sapte:
I will be coming to Regina in August. Going to the univeristy of Regina. I will appreciate all positive information on how to settle down.

Please what course?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2022
slydog:

Flying in by 4th of next month

You for waka come

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Mauritius Study And Work / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.