Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,154 members, 6,695,400 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 01:35 AM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (41745 Views)

Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Glo Roaming In Saskatchewan Canada / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by mystkk(f): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
North Cyprus is not as bad as people claim, and you can start your relocation from countries that are easier to relocate to before you cross to dream. I am not an agent doh

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by adespecial: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pls kindly add me on zero 7 zero six seven six 466 seven two to the telegram page
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Ramsey19: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
RaheemTee:
I got a study visa, I am going September, kindly avail your email address so we could get along and ask some questions.
Thanks.
Email: raheemakinosho@gmail.com

Hello raheemtee,

I'm aspiring to apply to university of Saskatchewan for my masters. How's life over there as a newbie?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Charles61: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2021
BunmiBie:

Please after masters program in Canadian uni, can my work permit be extended for two years?
And along the line can I apply for PhD program without having to come back to Nigeria. . thanks

If you have admission, you have PR. Its basic thinking

2 Likes

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by sirgalahad26(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm aspiring to get into Usask for UG studies in Marketing, I'm currently a student in a Nigerian University studying linguistics.

I'll love to know if I can use my SSCE(2015) or find a way to transfer using my current CGPA
I'll love to meet with someone studying in Edwards School of Business or any course at all in USask
I'll love to know if off campus accommodation is the best bet
I'll love to know if I can get remote jobs as a Social Media Marketer

PS: I'm planning to apply for the May/June intake
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Esberry: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Richdee1:

Straight to the point. Lol

Please I want to get into the university of Regina with health promotion as a course ,can I change to nursing after a year or two
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Richdee1(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Esberry:

Please I want to get into the university of Regina with health promotion as a course ,can I change to nursing after a year or two

I really don't have answers to this your question, let me call on ednut1 l, the assistant Immigration minister to assist you with it grin
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Richdee1:

I really don't have answers to this your question, let me call on ednut1 l, the assistant Immigration minister to assist you with it grin
trying to be funny right. Express entry and study visa no be same. I know nothing about study visa by the way

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Chuksiesmom: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello family. Hope the weather is treating everyone well. For those living in Regina, Saskatchewan, please advise me on the best community for a family to settle in. Having low crime rates and good elementary and high schools.

Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Folafikemii: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Chuksiesmom:
Hello family. Hope the weather is treating everyone well. For those living in Regina, Saskatchewan, please advise me on the best community for a family to settle in. Having low crime rates and good elementary and high schools.

Thank you

Greens on Gardiner is your best bet. Located east Regina. Very calm and lovely environment. What u will call Lekki or Ajah in Lagos
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Folafikemii: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Please any recent PR clincher here. And coming to Canada soon. Pls I need your help
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Chuksiesmom: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanks Folafikemii. I will research into that. In your opinion how is Harbour Landing community too.

Folafikemii:

Greens on Gardiner is your best bet. Located east Regina. Very calm and lovely environment. What u will call Lekki or Ajah in Lagos
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07
Chuksiesmom:

Thank you

Advice: if you want to rent a house, stay in Regina or sort... Buy if you want to buy, go to older communities. They have homes with bigger space. All new houses na like half plot for two house... Or better, move to a neighbouring city

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Container Ship Blocking Suez Canal Is Free After 6 Days / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.