Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? (706 Views)

Cyanide Prescription / Cyanide & Happiness - Waiting For The Bus / Cyanide Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? by toosexy1: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide. The pharmacist said, " Why in the world do you need cyanide? The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, " Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! They'll throw both of us in jail and I'll lose my license.

Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife and handed it to the pharmacist. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription."
Re: Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? by EfemenaXY: 2:24am On Nov 16, 2010
Lol!!

Prescription indeed cheesy cheesy

I like it!! Nice 1 girl - more fresh jokes pls smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? by kingkaspa: 2:57am On Dec 17, 2010
Nice one
Re: Why In The World Do You Need Cyanide? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin
ENOUGH PRESCRIPTION 4 BOTH LOVERS,

(1) (Reply)

Think You Are Good With Brain Teasers And Forum Games / Obj And Bode George Conversation / No Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.