Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably (33032 Views)

Resign Honourably, Tambuwal, Adebanjo, Others Tell Service Chiefs / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:
Sir Mike, so you are comparing Atiku that was busy fighting for his pockets with Osinbajo fighting for the masses?
which masses? Walahi to use you do ritual just dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:
kiss

Kayari is already punching Osinbanjo
no mind that one. Presidency wey don tear into two, na cello tape dem dey take hold am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by greenguy: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow... This guy must have heard me say these things. Exactly my opinion.

He should stop pretending and resign to save the dignity he has remaining.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by NGpatriot: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
MedicH:

Lol a self deluded miserable sycophant said i should get an occupation. He doesnt even know me. Those billions could cure u of ur delusions and obsequiousness if channeled properly now I'm scared for ur children. Worse.

Funny how all of a sudden you people turn born again about billions and corruption after voting for, supporting and defending looters for 16 years, GEJ and his cronies looted and shared $2.3 bullion thought Dasuki ATM, but you people looked the other way, you didn't care about your so called children, now you are running from pillar to pillar and shedding fake crocodile tears can as if you really care

Even when they arrest and prosecute looters, you don't worry or say anything about your poor children, your usual default is to jump up to support and defend the looters by shouting witch-hunt left and right..

Now, Osinbajo is now responsible for your misery and your children. Negro please..
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
SolarKing1:
We are all blacks, why are we senselessly allowing tribalism to cripple the progress of this Nation?! Nigeria, what is the way forward? Is this how this Country will continue in lack of unity, love and genuine brotherliness?
what country? Are you still calling that jungle a country? Keep deceiving yourself. No go look for beer to drink and forget it
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ozekhome please do the fighting or start and we follow you

Chinese rmb available @ #52/RMB. Check my siggy
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Nicoddemus(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:
Sir Mike, so you are comparing Atiku that was busy fighting for his pockets with Osinbajo fighting for the masses?

How's he fighting for the masses please
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by labe: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Whats wrong with all these PDP members self does it mean that anything that happened in APC that all of them must react to infact they are the ones that are making it personal. Osinbajo is in APC and Buhari is in APC of which they will need to sort out themselves and i dont think its anyone business to interfere to thier personal matter. I believe PDP should go and learn how to criticize constructively to issues that are detrimental to the development of Nigeria. some have just take it personal as if they were sent out of thier fathers throne ..am only concern to the development of this country and any policies or steps taken that will be of disadvntages to this country is what will trigger my anger and response..Mr Lawyer learn to be mature
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by TheFacelessMan: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
MedicH:

MedicH to his useless hungry father:
Lol a self deluded miserable sycophant said i should get an occupation. He doesnt even know me. Those billions could cure u of ur delusions and obsequiousness if channeled properly now I'm scared for ur children. Worse.

You sound very hungry. Better stop the cycle of poverty by finding something useful to do.

Don't take after your hungry Pa and Grandpa before him. Always unproductive.
Ciao cheesy
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by thundafire: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:
which masses shut up and let him Resign and c
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by MedicH: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
NGpatriot:

Funny how all of a sudden you people turn born again about billions and corruption after voting for, supporting and defending looters for 16 years, GEJ and his cronies looted and shared $2.3 bullion thought Dasuki ATM, but you people looked the other way, you didn't care about your so called children, now you are running from pillar to pillar and shedding fake crocodile tears can as if you really care

Even when they arrest and prosecute looters, you don't worry or say anything about your poor children, your usual default is to jump up to support and defend the looters by shouting witch-hunt left and right..

Now, Osinbajo is now responsible for your misery and your children. Negro please..

U see these things are not my problem. Nigeria will never get it right because of one reason, sycophants. Why not start thinking. It's not too late niggar.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by TheFacelessMan: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
ugofulfilled:

Those whose palm nuts were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should learn to sail through life with humility. That you are privileged to go to school doesn't bestow you the moral capacity to call one illiterate. Did you know why I talked to you about objectivity? Maybe I should tell you: learn to analyse issues without attacking anyone's personality. I refer you back to your former mention.

I see you see yourself as learned & wise; wisdom is manifest by her children. Have a great day ahead.

Yawn... i slept half way. You were saying ?
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by MedicH: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

You sound very hungry. Better stop the cycle of poverty by finding something useful to do.

Don't take after your hungry Pa and Grandpa before him. Always unproductive.
Ciao cheesy

Haha. I like to meet people like u really. I like to see that fear in their eyes. I will leave u to ur woes anyway. U most probably voted buhari after u calculated the billions u and ur entire generation can never match and maybe, just maybe a little obsequiousness and sycophancy can fetch u crumbs. I don't know really. I wonder how uselful a sycophant can be to a nation. I wish here's not a faceless forum.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by projectNDPRA: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by TheFacelessMan: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
MedicH:

MedicH to his useless father:

Haha. I like to meet people like u really. I like to see that fear in their eyes. I will leave u to ur woes anyway. U most probably voted buhari after u calculated the billions u and ur entire generation can never match and maybe, just maybe a little obsequiousness and sycophancy can fetch u crumbs. I don't know really. I wonder how uselful a sycophant can be to a nation. I wish here's not a faceless forum.

Of all people to fear, definitely someone suffering from generational poverty and still so vision-less. cheesy

Now run along and worry more about your life. Osinbajo isn't the cause of your misery cheesy
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Malawian(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Osinbajo should pite Cabal? cheesy cheesy

Dem go flog shege damboroba comot from him head.

Okay, i will be the one seferating the pite like below

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
eTECTIV:

Some of U would rather grasp at straws dan face a subject matter... First most of d portfolios under d VP was removed and U guys claimed its for gud afta initially denying it. Now his own aides have been reportedly fired and U are busy dragging d name of Atiku... Una sense still far from Una sha
sometimes when I come here I try not to reply or comment. But just read. There are many brain dead people lurking around.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by MedicH: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Of all people to fear, definitely someone suffering from generational poverty and still so vision-less. cheesy

Now run along and worry more about your life. Osinbajo isn't the cause of your misery cheesy

Visionless, generational poverty, misery, what other word? Sycophancy and of course uselessness. I'm not surprised. How do you manage to stay alive haha?. With this volume of negativity u should be with hades now.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Babinski: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Stupid lawyer. All they want is simply to see Buhari exchanging blows with Osinbajo and a presidency in tatters!

They don't give a shit what becomes of Osinbajo really.

You are absolutely right. If Ozekhome could predict situations as he claimed, he could have well predicted the defeat of his principal Alhaji Atiku at the Appeal and Supreme Courts on the Election Petition instead of wasting money and time chasing shadows.
So he has now become a lover of Osinbajo? I laugh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by LZAA: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Like i said you aint allowed to discuss politics untill you have a president or vice in this new political dispensation, from the days of muritala obasanjo was vice, the days of buhari Tunde Idiagbon was vice, Abacha it was diya.. and Abiola won the presidential election while Shonekan became Interim President, Obasanjo defeated ekweume to become PDP flagbearer in jos 98 pdp primarries and enjoyed his 2 terms in office after which osinbajo is enjoying his two terms as a vice and ocassional Acting President..

Mr Ibo , during this timeline Ibo havent came close to power but only beef and talk bad at yoruba lol

The same idiagbon who said he was a northerner
Or diya who crapped his pants while begging abacha
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear thisgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by TheFacelessMan: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
MedicH:

MedicH to his useless father:

Visionless, generational poverty, misery, what other word? Sycophancy and of course uselessness. I'm not surprised. How do you manage to stay alive haha?. With this volume of negativity u should be with hades now.

Eyah. My condolences
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by plaindealer: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
MedicH:

U see these things are not my problem. Nigeria will never get it right because of one reason, sycophants. Why not start thinking. It's not too late niggar.

Sycophancy is the reason why the people shouting in this thread supported and defended looters for 16 years, it is the reason why they shout witchhunt when looters are arrested and prosecuted, it's the reason why they didn't give a damn or thing about their chilldren and their future, but all of a sudden, they are worried about their children.

Who are they fooling

You can not in one breath support and defend crooks, sat on your arse while looters loot and in another breath start forming born again against corruption just because your heroes lost at the polls or because of tribalism and bigotry.

If Atiku is today the president of Nigeria, they won't even say anything about corruption and their children.

It's sycophancy and hypocrisy.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Buharimustgo: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:

Osinbajo fighting for which masses? Meanwhile has he sued Timi Frank?
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Osinbajo is a weakling without any ball ! I am so much angry with that man right now. For crying out loud,you have what it takes to fight,defeat and buried those dirty men who parade themselves as aso rock landlords.

If you're clean without any skeleton hidden somewhere,this is the time to fight back and stop all the nonsense Buhari is doing. You are major stakeholder in the present administration,so use your constitutionally given power to assert your authority.

Forget whatever political ambitions you might be nursing,stand up to Buhari toe to toe and fight like a man with balls. Buhari is aware and supports all the ill treatments being served you. Why can't you confront the arrowhead of your tormentors ?

Posterity will not forgive you if you fail to fight and bury the monstrous cabal now. Aso rock is not and will never be the ruling house of feudal Fulanis.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by plaindealer: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Osinbajo is a weakling without any ball ! I am so much angry with that man right now. For crying out loud,you have what it takes to fight,defeat and buried those dirty men who parade themselves as aso rock landlords.

If you're clean without any skeleton hidden somewhere,this is the time to fight back and stop all the nonsense Buhari is doing. You are major stakeholder in the present administration,so use your constitutionally given power to assert your authority.

Forget whatever political ambitions you might be nursing,stand up to Buhari toe to toe and fight like a man with balls. Buhari is aware and supports all the ill treatments being served you. Why can't you confront the arrowhead of your tormentors ?

Posterity will not forgive you if you fail to fight and bury the monstrous cabal now. Aso rock is not and will never be the ruling house of feudal Fulanis.

Why must the VP respond or do anything to other people based on the rubbish some jobless people and fake news peddlers are peddling?

You must think the VP doesn't have something better to do with his time.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by MedicH: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Sycophancy is the reason why the people shouting in this thread supported and defended looters for 16 years, it is the reason why they shout witchhunt when looters are arrested and prosecuted, it's the reason why they didn't give a damn or thing about their chilldren and their future, but all of a sudden, they are worried about their children.

Who are they fooling

You can not in one breath support and defend crooks, sat on your arse while looters loot and in another breath start forming born again against corruption just because your heroes lost at the polls or because of tribalism and bigotry.

If Atiku is today the president of Nigeria, they won't even say anything about corruption and their children.

It's sycophancy and hypocrisy.

U said it all. Great input.
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Problemkid1: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
notoriousbabe:
what country? Are you still calling that jungle a country? Keep deceiving yourself. No go look for beer to drink and forget it
Chaiii grin grin grin
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by Omoodua007: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
His advise should be directed to Emefiele not pyo
Pyo should continue Na you get the role
Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by MedicH: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Eyah. My condolences

Haha.. So empty. Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably by GMbuharii: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
LZAA:

The same idiagbon who said he was a northerner
Or diya who crapped his pants while begging abacha
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear thisgrin

Tunde idiagbon who was "microphoned" just like one legend was otapiapiaed.

A whole Diya,ahhhhh,for pity sake,let's bypass him.
Obj was languishing in prison and was later brought out,even his own people rejected him even till this day.
Abiola was given "tea",to balance the equation!
Shonekan was simply asked to vamoose or else......

All these were sequel to, aftermath of Magana of the inventor of the 100 metres dash from old Ilorin, UsainAfonjaBolt,who disappeared@the speed of sound,away from small Small fulani boys who l8a installed Gambari emir that they dobale prostrate flat for till this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These people don't gat no 4kn story!

So,abeg,2nd base Konga jare,local man cannot can.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.