Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure (17554 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by updatechange(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2019
I
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by nurex01(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2019
Vikynas:
Since Magu was appointed by Vp back then as acting EFCC chairman sack him now cos the vice President is no longer functional to the Nation as chief of staff has taken over his position as the Vice President,he should also decide for who to replace the man called Magu mumu..
ok
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Hallenjay: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Baileyz101:
I don't know about fowler but Magu has come to stay. He got his second ticket the very moment he said he cannot be discussing Tinubu petition issue with those journalist.
lol but fowler too is tinubu godson, just dt if given option to choose one d position of magu is important to tinubu dan fowler but fowler position follow too because tinubu collects tax and fowler manage dt company in d past
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by hush15: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Luckysbab:
Anyhow wey the baba like make him do. The koko be say him own tenure dey end May 2023.

Plus we need new crops of leaders that will be more concerned about getting Nigeria to fulfill the potentials of a great nation than all these nonsense local politics distractions.

Abi na. Who cares... Afterall it's not like what we think, say or do will matter to him....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by docadams: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Wish Ribadu can come back. That man forever has my respects. It isn't easy rejecting $5mill bribe. Not sure I'd have the mind to turn such down myself.

Ditto Ken Nnamani.

It was $15m in cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by MrHistorian: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Wish Ribadu can come back. That man forever has my respects. It isn't easy rejecting $5mill bribe. Not sure I'd have the mind to turn such down myself.

Ditto Ken Nnamani.
I admire your honesty.

$5 million is way too outrageous for someone or an organisation to pay as a bribe. I don't believe the story.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by madridsta007(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2019
dre11:

....President to decide whether to extend their tenures as done for military chiefs, or give them second terms

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/07/buhari-weighs-options-on-magu-fowlers-tenure/

Lol. Abba Kyari weighs options cheesy grin

I don’t know who they think they are deceiving.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Luckysbab: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2019
hush15:

Abi na. Who cares... Afterall it's not like what we think, say or do will matter to him....

I tell you
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by kuntash: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:

Are you from Pluto?

I am responding to your post and NOT your person..

its adequate if you just prove a little you are not a bandwagon praise singer crew by stating some reasons to back up your claim that the duo have performed wonderfully to warrant their automatic approvals for another tenure -
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by showafrica(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Luckysbab:
Anyhow wey the baba like make him do. The koko be say him own tenure dey end May 2023.

Plus we need new crops of leaders that will be more concerned about getting Nigeria to fulfill the potentials of a great nation than all these nonsense local politics distractions.

Whoever tells you Nigeria will get better may be lying to you. The system needs complete factory reset
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by lamalang(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2019
That dullard doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Luckysbab: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2019
showafrica:

Whoever tells you Nigeria will get better may be lying to you. The system needs complete factory reset

Believe me, I share this sentiment.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by appini: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2019
One single phone call from the America consulate to the right channel in govt, Magu is a goner. Tinubu must be investigated
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Monogamy: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2019
kuntash:

I am responding to your post and NOT your person..

its adequate if you just prove a little you are not a bandwagon praise singer crew by stating some reasons to back up your claim that the duo have performed wonderfully to warrant their automatic approvals for another tenure -

Google could help se u know.. Most especially by comparing the 2 with their predecessors..

Thank you
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by November1122: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2019
see below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

If Magu gets dropped even after all he has done, then Yahoo boys would be so happy.. and If Fowler gets retained Abba Kyarri would cry blood and finally understand why Tinubu is the Jagaban of borgu, and he is a mere Glorified Secetary to the President

If only you knew Magu is also Tinubu's candidate
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by solmusdesigns: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2019
hahahaa!!! Then Magu is going no where then if he has the backing of Buhari's camp and Tinubu's camp

Blainz:

If only you knew Magu is also Tinubu's candidate
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by okeynelson: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2019
the way I'm seeing things re u sure APC will not bring out Abba kyari as their Presidential flag bearer??
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by omenka(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2019
MrHistorian:

I admire your honesty.

$5 million is way too outrageous for someone or an organisation to pay as a bribe. I don't believe the story.
The story is true. Remember Dekta state and the FG faught for ownership of the money in court. Ribadu also recieved an international recognition for his refusal to accept the bribe. The money was collected and used as an evidence against the defendant in court.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by omenka(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2019
docadams:

It was $15m in cash.
You sure? Lemme check the reports.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by sonature1: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2019
I cannot believe that Magu finished his four-year term with Senate approval.

Now, Buhari wants to extend it.

Buhari and his goons continually reduce Nigeria to a joke.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by omenka(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2019
docadams:

It was $15m in cash.
You're actually right bro. Imagine such a humongous amount!! I honestly cant turn such down. Chai!! My village people will cast a spell on me and ten generations ahead if I dare.

That man deserves a Nobel Prize for Honesty honestly. embarassed
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Please Buhari extend Magus tenure.

If possible make him your successor as President he is the kind of person Nigeria needs
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Deepthoughts: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2019
dre11:

....President to decide whether to extend their tenures as done for military chiefs, or give them second terms

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/07/buhari-weighs-options-on-magu-fowlers-tenure/

I don't anything about Fowler,but in magu's case isn't the law clear that any nominee who's confirmation has been rejected twice shouldn't be appointed again?,or is it that there is no one else apart from magu who can do the job?, buhari/Apc has set very dangerous precedents in the country to the cheering of their supporters as if buhari or Apc will rule for Nigeria for ever,it was the resistance of saraki to this kind of blatant disregard that made him a hated person of this administration,if not saraki was miles ahead of the puppets n stooges we have as NASS leaders today.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by manontree: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Magu has done well. However they forces against him since 2015 still remains, i.e Daura. No one knows if he would put spanners in his tenure extension again. We keep blaming the 8th senate for Magu's non confirmation whereas it was the DSS that wrote a damaging report with which the senate had no option but to decline his confirmation. Daura seems very much around today

For Fowler with the confluence of allegations against him and the fact he is a cash cow to the Bourdillion 2023 war chest, I doubt if the cabal would allow this one

we shall see
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by TemmyT002(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
If Magu is not retained, e don finish.
Corruption will dance Yahooze
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Baileyz101(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Hallenjay:
lol but fowler too is tinubu godson, just dt if given option to choose one d position of magu is important to tinubu dan fowler but fowler position follow too because tinubu collects tax and fowler manage dt company in d past

Fowler is equally important but to this present administration Magu is a key puppet. Besides, Fowler replacement is already available. Las Las we go see road for this country
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Baileyz101(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2019
TemmyT002:
If Magu is not retained, e don finish.
Corruption will dance Yahooze

So u mean corruption has stopped dancing. #Yinmu. For this regime, all those 30 billion naira case na baby corruption. The real Kwaruption is going on underneath
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by discusant: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Soon, we shall be told Buhari is preparing to fart.

Making of a dictatorship.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2019
God gives power to whomsoever He will.
The highest bidder will surely get it by lobbying Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari of the cabals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum / Buhari Appoints Musiliu Smith As Chairman Police Service Commission / 2023: Ohanaeze Youths Urge South-East Governors To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.