Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Exemption - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exemption (578 Views)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exemption by newuser002: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
My name and info was wrongly spelt in nysc dat since january this year i only got to know around june after to amd fro trips to student affairs and alnost causing a scene. Out of frustration and desperation,i registered in batch b around june this year and was given exemption due to age.i drafted a letter again to dean stating that i graduated at 26 in 2012 so why am i being exempted. But till date my dashboard has still not changed from exemption,my names not spelt correctly and date of graduation still error reading 2017 instead of 2012. Is there anyway out,can i still serve if theres a chance to edit my age.pls i need honest response.
Re: Exemption by newuser002: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Help
Re: Exemption by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
NYSC deploys or exempts you from service based on your age as at the year of graduation.

So, you'll be considered as 26 and eligible for service.

But it seems the issue is from your school. They need to change your year of graduation from 2017 to 2012.

NYSC only recognizes the gate of graduation it receives from your school.
Re: Exemption by newuser002: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok sir,i reg in june batch b but i got exempted.
I have gone to school,student affairs,i even greased the secretary 5k to epp me . I called her last week she said my letter is at abuja. But now my dashbord showng exempted since june and still the error has not been corrected till now
Shoodboi:
NYSC deploys or exempts you from service based on your age as at the year of graduation.

So, you'll be considered as 26 and eligible for service.

But it seems the issue is from your school. They need to change your year of graduation from 2017 to 2012.

NYSC only recognizes the gate of graduation it receives from your school.
Re: Exemption by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
newuser002:
Ok sir,i reg in june batch b but i got exempted.
I have gone to school,student affairs,i even greased the secretary 5k to epp me . I called her last week she said my letter is at abuja. But now my dashbord showng exempted since june and still the error has not been corrected till now

You need to put pressure on your school.

I believe you're talking about your school's dashboard. That means they still haven't effected the change.

Write letters to your VC and Dean of Student Affairs.

And do not give anyone money. You're giving them incentives to lie to you.
Re: Exemption by newuser002: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
No my nysc dashboard .i registered around june and got exempted immediately.it showed i graj in 2017 but my statememt says 2012.my brother i have done everything possible. Infct am tired .i was in batch b but after ibregister online on nysc and showed exempted sinxe june till now nothing has been done.
Shoodboi:

You need to put pressure on your school.

I believe you're talking about your school's dashboard. That means they still haven't effected the change.

Write letters to your VC and Dean of Student Affairs.

And do not give anyone money. You're giving them incentives to lie to you.
Re: Exemption by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 08, 2019
newuser002:
No my nysc dashboard .i registered around june and got exempted immediately.it showed i graj in 2017 but my statememt says 2012.my brother i have done everything possible. Infct am tired .i was in batch b but after ibregister online on nysc and showed exempted sinxe june till now nothing has been done.

Ok. It has to be NYSC then.

Try following up on your letter and write another one if possible.
Re: Exemption by newuser002: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2019
So far af spent 50k. From lag to uniben. I graduated at 2012 at 26. But how does nysc do it.aomeone said cos am more than 30 dats y i got exempted. Af been very sad since.bur i will disturb the woman at student affairs and go to uniben.if possible i will fight onw of the staffs.
Imagine since june i have been at home,tired of ezplaining diff story to my parents. They now feel i never went to uni and that my statement was forged. I feel like drinking sniper
Shoodboi:

Ok. It has to be NYSC then.

Try following up on your letter and write another one if possible.
Re: Exemption by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2019
newuser002:
So far af spent 50k. From lag to uniben. I graduated at 2012 at 26. But how does nysc do it.aomeone said cos am more than 30 dats y i got exempted. Af been very sad since.bur i will disturb the woman at student affairs and go to uniben.if possible i will fight onw of the staffs.
Imagine since june i have been at home,tired of ezplaining diff story to my parents. They now feel i never went to uni and that my statement was forged. I feel like drinking sniper

It's the staff you need to put pressure on. They won't do anything about it if you don't. You know how lawless our country is.

But don't ever commit suicide over NYSC or even most things in life.

There's nothing in NYSC. It's just the certificate and experience.
Re: Exemption by Staniyere1: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dear all,
I no longer offer this service. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Winco Foam Goes To Camp / COVID-19: Corps Members Fume As NYSC Mandates Vaccination / Learn To Code As I Guide You Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.