Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) (59530 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / 95-year-old Man Shocks Family, Wakes At His Own Funeral - Photo / Man Marries His Deceased Fiance At Her Funeral (photos - Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Chai....people are wicked o! Even if you die dem no go let you rest undecided lipsrsealed

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by frankblinkz(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2019
she looks like one Nigerian actress
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Very very weird
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Bimpe29: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2019
They should have allowed the corpse to be naaah.

Thank God for ISLAM.

Alihamdulillah.

If you quote me because of my religion, you're On Your Own.
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Igdemontello: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2019
haba! this i no good for once!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2019
So this lady is dead now?
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Saintly01(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Ghana! Ghana!! Ghana!!! This people wee not kee somebody.

1 Like

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
In her Gucci and Versace grin
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Emmymarvel(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Alphafeezay:
This people should allow the dead to rest in peace, please.
this one is STANDING IN STATE instead LAYING IN STATE

1 Like

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by galaxy2020(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
All rubbish
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by micflo28(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
majamajic:

what if she has been resting before she die ?
how do you rest in Nigeria and not be hungry
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Wizikal(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
I have seen in Japanese tradition where the dead is exhumed after 30years to be reburied.
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Kingrexyl(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

These days, yes. But Europe used to be big on it (see below). Guess which person is dead
Nawa!
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by dnawah(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
And her breast still stand, Double wahala
u like breasts?
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Cantonese: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alphafeezay:
This people should allow the dead to rest in peace, please.

What’s this weird set up supposed to mean? What kind of foolishness is this? Are the people at the funeral supposed to worship the corpse? Why are contemporary humans like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Raymondreigns(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
majamajic:

what if she has been resting before she die ?
‘‘Tis man who’s your dealer cheesy
You’re on some bad shit !!
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Biko, please what's the meaning of this noooooow.
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by akdjr(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
I think I like this concept despite the fact that it won't bring back the dead even if she was laid inside the coffin. I wouldn't mind having mine done in a way way where men will sit with me in a table with Baileys, Budweiser and water like we having drink together while they actually drink theirs while am just position on the chair.
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by somehow: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who uses words like lady to address a corpse?
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Blakpot: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Looks like a mannequin
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by ussv: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is insane !!! Later her people go run enter church for deliverance from ghosts and witches wey dey hunt them .
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by etzdezwillz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by CanadaOrBust: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cantonese:

What’s this weird set up supposed to mean? What kind of foolishness is this? Are the people at the funeral supposed to worship the corpse? Why are contemporary humans like this?

It is not humans, it is AFRICANS, just as we are the only ones who still believe birds turn into old women and snakes turn into girls. Others stopped doing this centuries ago (see below)

Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Stonjay: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
GISTM0RE:
A lady was made to stand during her funeral ceremony, she was dressed up looking like a being full of life.

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/lady-made-to-stand-during-her-funeral
How she take stand sef?
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by themanderon: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
These guys want to go back to the days of dead photography. Very creepy.
Re: Lady Made To Stand During Her Funeral (photo) by Ejusni(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Very very disturbing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nice Pictures Of Unique Cakes For Nigerian Traditional Weddings / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.