Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (26582 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary / 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Solsix(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Add volume madam
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by bcashy: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
lonelydora:
Dear Kings and Queens,

Please do not stress yourself over these Millionaires. They won't tell you how they got the connection that made them rich.

All they say is "it's hardwork and God"

You are doing well in your own little way. With patience and prayer, your time will come. Stay legit

Thanks

God bless u jare! U said it all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
This woman just keep wowing us. Is all about mindset, determination,
value delivery and integrity to be successful.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
makinson2865:

Maybe maybe something is wrong with your eyes if she looks OK bin black.

Cheek those pictures and compare again but did time with big lense grin

It’s just that any woman with billions looks beautiful to me. They also look wise, and kind, and like they’d have a beautiful voice!
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
ForbesHomesNG:
This woman just keep wowing us. Is all about mindset, determination,
value delivery and integrity to be successful.

Lie lie. Only one word;
It’s all about ACTION
Big action preferably. Don’t sweat the small stuff
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by litaninja(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2019
na Dem
Awon, aspire to inspire then expire.....
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
She is an exemplary figure. A model to fashion one's career drive after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.