Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Think Burna Boy Deserves The Grammy Or What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Think Burna Boy Deserves The Grammy Or What Do You Think? (246 Views)

Does Tiwa Savage Deserves All The criticism? / Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? / HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Burna Boy Deserves The Grammy Or What Do You Think? by southsouthking(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Burna on tour but still dropping new videos.
#Hardworking Dude

Re: I Think Burna Boy Deserves The Grammy Or What Do You Think? by kestolove95(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2019
So bcox his on tour and dropping videos makes him deserve Grammy? Dem tell u say Grammy na headie
Re: I Think Burna Boy Deserves The Grammy Or What Do You Think? by southsouthking(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=kestolove95 post=83816713]
Biko nu let's encourage our own and sell them to the world.
If we don't hype them like the English people hyping their overrated football stars, who will?

(1) (Reply)

Black70black - The Lost Black70 (the Album) / Scope Ft. Danny S - Zombie (prod. By Solshyne) / Kweku Smoke – Worldstar (shatta Wale Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.