Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Another Kind Of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Kind Of Man (158 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Kind Of Man by AMEzekiel: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Good day everyone. I have been on Nairaland for a while and I have noticed a few things about this place that is a reflection of our society as it is.
I noticed that evil is celebrated (Evil in this context refers to something that is unpleasant ; an experience a person would not want to have and does not desire his loved ones to have).
I read about cases of rape and the responses from some men was disheartening. Stories of sexual and social activities that utterly defy morality and sanity are rampant, and have totally depraved the minds of young men and women to the extent that people have become desirous to see naked bodies. It has become unacceptable and disgraceful to be sexually pure and morally upright because you will attract insults to yourself.

These occurrences have utterly but subtly changed the values of our society but I believe that I can make a difference and you too can do the same. It starts with my values; those things I hold in high esteem and that person(s) whose approval mean a lot to me. Ask yourself the following questions :
Do I value self-control (do I celebrate fornication and adultery or applaud sexual purity)?
Do I value a godly home (do I live with the consciousness that I am leaving a legacy for my kids)?
Do I value righteousness-the right standing with God (will I weep and I for a brother who fell out of faith or will I make him a topic of discussion)?

If you are a Christian ask yourself : "when was the last time I felt unhappy about the sexual promiscuity and hypocrisy within the church? "

Please can we be accountable to one another to become ANOTHER KIND OF MEN? You and I can make a difference if we are surrendered to the LORD and truthful to one another.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digestion / How To Leverage Spiritual Intelligence In The Marketplace / His Word For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.