Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! (2092 Views)

PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400) / Buy Neat And Cheaper Cars At Lome, Togo - Call +22891222400 / Mitsubishi L300 18 Seater Bus At Give Away Price @ Lome, Togo, Cal L+22891222400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by baconline(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
I learnt that there is heavy presences of Custom officers at the borders.A source tells me that the number of officers is more than double.This is coming due to the discovered weapons at the ports,The border is less porous than b4,so beware if u don't want to lose your vehicles to them.Note that 98% of cars coming from those countries are smuggled into Naija!!!!Some one else should please confirm
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by femmy2010(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
The heavy presence of Customs at the border gives us no headache.
We pay their due undue inducement to dem and never need to pass any bush path.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to buy your next vehicle from Cotonou and delivered safely to your abode.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by baconline(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
femmy2010:

The heavy presence of Customs at the border gives us no headache.
We pay their due undue inducement to dem and never need to pass any bush path.
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to buy your next vehicle from Cotonou and delivered safely to your abode.
Bros are u telling me that u pay duties for what u bring in?If yes then I cant believe u in a hundred years.don't u pay the duties of that country or what exactly do u imply
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by Fogman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
What he implies is that they SETTLE Customs to bring in the cars. Just got a car from Cotonou yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by Fogman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
What he implies is that they SETTLE Customs to bring in the cars. Just got a car from Cotonou yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by femmy2010(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
@fogman,
Exactly what I meant.
But if you risk a buy with a dealer that doesnt know the route then the buy is gone.
We know what we do and good at what we do.
Holl us to buy from Cotonou.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by nairaxchan: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
Then in all buying from contonou is a risky game, because if after you settle and the customs decide to change their minds, your buy is gone also
Is that what you are trying to say femmy?
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by baconline(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
nairaxchan:

Then in all buying from contonou is a risky game, because if after you settle and the customs decide to change their minds, your buy is gone also
Is that what you are trying to say femmy?

I really wanna think so,d truth of d matter is d cars are smuggled in,whether settled or not.Those cars are risky business as custom can mess u up long after d car is registered
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by femmy2010(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
Customs officials are not beast or animals.
They are human too.Remember they too drive around in toks from Cotonou.
Gone are the days when vehicles are brought in tru the bush.
Client seek our service to procure a car from Cotonou because we shoulder the risk and deliver exactly when we say we would.
You pay what you are expected to pay and you are free and you refuse to pay or feign ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by baconline(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
then u are at d top of your game,those custom guys are just rogues
femmy2010:

Customs officials are not beast or animals.
They are human too.Remember they too drive around in toks from Cotonou.
Gone are the days when vehicles are brought in tru the bush.
Client seek our service to procure a car from Cotonou because we shoulder the risk and deliver exactly when we say we would.
You pay what you are expected to pay and you are free and you refuse to pay or feign ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Border Almost Blocked!cotonou And Lome Car Smugglers Beware! by baconline(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2010
And is it thru that no container is been let thru our ports,Need someone to confirm this please

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Vboot For Sale - Only 180k / 2004 Nissan Maxima SL (9 months 9ja used)... Price reduced to 1.65m / 2005 T0y0ta Corolla S Buy Me 1.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.