Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post (36277 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by cooltola(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
a lot of people do not know that their enemies can be their greatest ally. You can learn a lot from your enemy, they groom you to be a better version of yourself. When you pray for your enemy to die or not do well, you do rob them of not having salvation through Christ. If the earliest Christians prayed that Saul the great persecutor should die and born in hell, the Apostle Paul will never surrender Christ . The real enemy is the devil and his spiritual agents, not your fellow man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by seangy4konji: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
I swear I don't want my enemies to die ooo

Make it be like Sony bravia for dem front when am riding that amg and penthouse greeting in Monaco...

Pray for your enemies...

Dem must see say I eventually survive laslas.

Forgive the father for they know not what they are even doing but you as a man If your heart is pure..no weapon of them fashioned against you shall prosper. I swear to God..it go remain small make Bleep up happen..the lord will come to your rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by sonature1: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's difficult being a true Christian

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by lomprico(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
daddy freeze, there are different types of prayers, Jesus did not state the type of prayer to say for enemies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by ijayopi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
See this freeze, abeg drink water... Ordinary small insult somebody will give him, he will insult your family member sef join. Na this kan person wan pray from him enemy. Mshewww.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daddy Freeze, just give it a rest... Most Christians can't see beyond their religious noses... For many of them, their pastors are always right!!!

For a church heathen like my humble self, I have no reason to want my enemies dead... As long as Satan can't be killed, killing off fellow human enemies is just pointless... As 1 dies, 2 more rise to take his place...

I'm quite sure God is not interested in exterminating the entire world population all in a bid to satisfy the vindictiveness of his so called laity.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by toprealman: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
This freeze guy na real wahala.
His case file will be opened not just the little horrible things you've done. No worry.....every food get "cooking point", your food de fire. E go soon done.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by lomprico(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackCrainte:

◄ Matthew 5:44 ►
NLT
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

Attack the message and not the man.

was the type of prayer stated here?
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by seangy4konji: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
ijayopi:
See this freeze, abeg drink water... Ordinary small insult somebody will give him, he will insult your family member sef join. Na this kan person wan pray from him enemy. Mshewww.
if u give me small insult also na ur generations before and ten ones coming I go fire..u think say u get bad mouth abi..any can't u stay people stay on their lane with their insult or go to that family house call a meeting and insult all of dem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by SimplyAJ(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
benjackugo:
IgbereTV reports that after popular Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie posted on Twitter that he doesn't believe in praying for his enemies, popular social media activist and a popular broadcaster at Cool FM, known as Daddy Freeze condemned the actor's post and labelled it an Antichrist post.

Yesterday Yul Edochie wrote on Twitter:

I don't believe in praying for my enemies and wishing them well.
You can't be planning evil for me and I'll be busy praying for you.
Lie lie!!
I wish you what you wish me.
Simple.
And everyday I'll be firing psalm 35 and psalm 109 on your head.

Daddy freeze today replied his post on Twitter and wrote:

An ANTI CHRIST post; directly contradicting Christ, undermining the finished work on the cross, while showcasing to the world that you do NOT UNDERSTAND what Christianity is all about.

◄ Matthew 5:44 ►
NLT
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1192388012702916608?s=19

[b][/b]
http://igberetvnews.com/1119121/daddy-freeze-labels-yul-edochies-post-twitter-antichrist-post/
Then what are you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by edoairways: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackCrainte:

THIS IS ABOUT RELIGION AND NOT PERSONAL OPINION

Your prayer can never be answered if you curse your enemy
It will that is why many persons disturbs our meetings
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by mozona(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
i think daddy freeze is kind of right....
Jesus Christ thought us how to pray by using the lords prayer .

and i quote" father forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who sin against us"

so if you cant forgive you enemy, i dont think you expect the same forgiveness from God.

my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by nedupel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
How many times you have prayed for tithe payers like us that you tag enemies?
Prayer man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Antoeni(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
2 Gay
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by 1Dray(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
cooltola:
a lot of people do not know that their enemies can be their greatest ally. You can learn a lot from your enemy, they groom you to be a better version of yourself. When you pray for your enemy to die or not do well, you do rob them of not having salvation through Christ. If the earliest Christians prayed that Saul the great persecutor should die and born in hell, the Apostle Paul will never surrender Christ . The real enemy is the devil and his spiritual agents, not your fellow man.

Tell me, is a witch not "his spiritual agent"? Tell me, are those doing enchantment and divination day and night just to waste you or ruin your destiny not "his spiritual agents"?

The Bible says "Suffer not a witch to live"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Banter1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dear Daddy freez; I agree with you for the first time. But still not your fan.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Blogfarms: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
See Antichrist calling Antichrist Antichrist.... Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by JerryGent1983: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackCrainte:

THIS IS ABOUT RELIGION AND NOT PERSONAL OPINION

Your prayer can never be answered if you curse your enemy
oga na lie abegi Aaaa

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
General0847:
Daddy freeze needs to freeze sometimes. Learn to respect other people's opinion without agreeing with it.
Shut up, if you’re a Christian you’ll know Daddy Freeze is right. It’s boldly written there for you to see. Do you need glasses??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by jpmoriarti(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
See all there horrible comments. Even when DF provided scriptural backing. They still want to hold on to what their pastors thought them out of sentiment and emotions. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by pek(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Afonjacoward:
Freeze has always been a fool no doubt about that.
A man that can't keep a family is going around having sexual inter course with a woman whom he has not paid her dowry.
You are here quoting the Bible as if you obey every word in the Bible.
Yeye freezer like you.
Can you stick to the topic please.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by jpmoriarti(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Banter1:
Dear Daddy freez; I agree with you for the first time. But still not your fan.
You dont have to be. Just learn the truth and rid yourself of ignorance. That's all Daddy Freeze want from you. He doesnt need you to be a fan.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Afonjacoward:
Freeze has always been a fool no doubt about that.
A man that can't keep a family is going around having sexual inter course with a woman whom he has not paid her dowry.
You are here quoting the Bible as if you obey every word in the Bible.
Yeye freezer like you.
Shut up, if you’re a Christian you’ll know Daddy Freeze is right. It’s boldly written there for you to see. Do you need glasses?? Read your Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
jpmoriarti:
See all there horrible comments. Even when DF provided scriptural backing. They still want to hold on to what their pastors thought them out of sentiment and emotions. kiss kiss
Your head get oil. It’s boldly written there for them to see. Dumb hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by davibid: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
General0847:
Daddy freeze needs to freeze sometimes. Learn to respect other people's opinion without agreeing with it.
Yul too should keep his misleading opinion to him ... I stand with Freez on this one

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
toprealman:
This freeze guy na real wahala.
His case file will be opened not just the little horrible things you've done. No worry.....every food get "cooking point", your food de fire. E go soon done.
Shut up and stick to the topic. Is it not boldly written in your bible that way? Dumb hypocrite. It’s not just to read and know, it’s to read and practice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by VicM6: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
So even thou my enemy is a witch too whereas the bible said suffer not a witch to live....
Well, if you are into sport betting, Tire of loosing to betting companies always. you can chat me up on
zero, seven, zero, one, eight, eight, nine, two, seven, one, seven.
you will smile to the bank i promise you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by simplesearch: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Christ actually said that because he knew as a child of God, no weapon that's formed against you shall prosper, so why fight an enemy who cannot harm you? But if you are not sure where you belong it will be difficult for you to do this as you not covered by such promises. More over God's pure love is the most potent weapon on earth that makes your enemy look stupid, love radiates the light of God that over run the dark hared of the enemy and heaps coals of fire, guilt on them. This is more reason why we all need to surrender our lives to Christ so that evil powers and wicked men will not use your blood to get promotion, and while you are in hell because of your sins, the wicked fellow repents becomes saved and make it to heaven. Hard to understand but that is the way of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by distilledwalex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yul wey dey curse him enemy forget say him be someones enemy too abi... No be una book says turn the other cheek to the brute that brutelizes you
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Larryallovernig: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daddy Freeze you are very Right!
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by owunabastard: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
According to the great sage, Mahatma Gandhi, I like your Jesus, but I don't like Christians
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by praiseneo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Be forming genius with your stupid reactions one day sha ur eye go see wetin pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.