Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition (24586 Views)

Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Go and ask mercy of bbnaija.

The first class lady in my class is currently earning 150k monthly. Money wey no reach me drink sad

I know first class ladies in schlumberger. i have a cousin in mobil upstream. the winner of a reality show does not bother me.

2 Likes

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by JastSiryin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
Igbos are the greatest storytellers on the face of this earth
I trust one buffoon to always make it an ethnic thing angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by yommen: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Florblu:

Buy sense even if it's a bogus one

The thing pain you You self only too Sabi eye lashes!
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by brainhgeek(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
August21:
A student of Queens College, Nnachi Grace has emerged the winner of this year’s LCCI 2019 Secondary School essay competition.  

With over 150 entries received from public and private schools, Nnachi Grace, a senior secondary school student from Queen’s College, Yaba clinched the top position in a keenly contested competition.

The prize-giving ceremony held at LCCI’s Commerce House, Victoria Island saw this year’s winner, Nnachi Grace walking home with 250,000 Naira in prize money in addition to other gift items from sponsors.

The competition, which is an annual event and the 4th in the series since its commencement in 2015 had as its theme” Harnessing the Potential of ICT for Economic Development’’. 

According to the organizers, the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), the criteria for determining the winner was tougher this year and the panel had erudite scholars from top Nigerian universities as judges. 

The Vice President of the Chamber, Asiwaju Michael Olawale-Cole, used the occasion to reecho the objective of the competition which is to promote knowledge of the Nigerian economy amongst the youth and also to develop the capacity of an average child to understanding issues affecting the nation.

The Chamber also used the opportunity to laud the sponsors of the event, who have continued to support the initiative and called on some of them that were yet to complete some projects to do so before the end of the year.

See Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwXFTbdAwmc

source: https://edufirst.ng/education/queens-college-student-wins-lcci-2019-essay-competition-video/

Please let's celebrate this young future leader.

The school is trying to redeem it's image after viral video. I bet we wouldn't have heard of this if madam eyelashes didn't go viral.
Anyways, congrats girl.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Awesomefred32(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Beauty with brain
not the ones fixing eyelashes and eating co*k up and down
Congrats
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

I know first class ladies in schlumberger. i have a cousin in mobil upstream. the winner of a reality show does not bother me.
That's the problem. They end up as salary earners. I currently have about 40 workers receiving 100k+ salaries, first class graduates included.

I pay them even though I didn't graduate with anything close to first class.
I wake up anytime I like while they must be in the office latest by 7am.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ykc2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
yekini and ikpeba?
I said they ve won it 7 times

1 Like

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
JastSiryin:
one blooder must relate it to ethnicity but are the fastest to escape when they see a pyton even if it's a baby pyton

1 Like

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is what the Internet should know you and your parents for.
She is even prettier with her plain face.
Will this one's parents not be proud for the whole world to know them?
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Kennyswagzz: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ykc2:
I said they ve won it 7 times
how many nigeria come get in total
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by ultimatekint(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kosiso12:
And one is busy fixing eyelashes. Nonsense
If you look at her mouth properly, you will see the traits of Asewo.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Prymestrr(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Florblu:

Buy sense even if it's a bogus one
you could have borrowed him some only if you had any @all...efulefe undecided
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nyamiri: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ykc2:
Igbos are not only into business but in every thing they don't even want to leave some for others, angryfootball na dem play pass ,imagine 7 African footballer of the year for Nigeria na dem hol am for Nigeria, angry wetin

Name the 7 African footballers of the year awards. Or you think you are talking to the illiterate drunkards in your village in Abakaliki.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
osazsky:
and d other slay queen in queens college is slaying already at 13

Is she 13?
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Kennyswagzz: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
BabaIbo:
Iranu, dey just warn clean their image ni jare...

BTW congrats pretty igbo girl
na so queens college bad reach?
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by BabaIbo: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
na so queens college bad reach?

You no read wetin happen earlier today?
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Shugavee(f): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rubbish school
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Shugavee(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
After humiliating a mother n child Cause of eyelashes? There r other schools with better school staffs with manners that also win competitions.. God will make this young lady great n u would hide ur face in shame
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vibesking:
While some of her mates are busy fixing eye lashes and practicing how to slay, she's bagging awards; making her parents proud.

These are the kinda news that need to trend.
plot twist; ten years later this one is still working and earning 70k salary while the slay queen walk away with 100m from BBNAIJA and a lot of top companies begging to endorse her
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Name the 7 African footballers of the year awards. Or you think you are talking to the illiterate drunkards in your village in Abakaliki.
since you wan fool your self for public now here their names, kanu nwankwo two times Emmanuel amuneke one time perpetual nkwocha for women four Times,now you this enwe can now go back to your whole in the jungle angry
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

angry since you wan fool your self for public now here their names, kanu nwankwo two times Emmanuel amuneke one time perpetual nkwocha for women four Times,now you this enwe can now go back to your hole in the jungle angry

1 Like

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by ireneidiva(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Grace Amarachukwu? Really? Same name in two languages.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ykc2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
how many nigeria come get in total
amuneke one kanu 2 perpetual nkwocha for women 4
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by itsIYKE(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
JastSiryin:
nyen nyen nyen,.....ewu
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nyamiri: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ykc2:
angry since you wan fool your self for public now here their names, kanu nwankwo two times Emmanuel amuneke one time perpetual nkwocha for women four Times,now you this enwe can now go back to your hole in the jungle angry

Now, I know that there is nothing in that your dry head that looks like walnut. You're mentioning Nkwocha, counting women's own with men. Dishonesty is in your blood and na wetin go kill you be dat.

Blockheaded wawa mongrel, you lack sense.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nyamiri: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
Igbos are the greatest storytellers on the face of this earth

That's why they don't have a single Nobel prize winner and Ashebe died of frustration.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Ykc2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Now, I know that there is nothing in that your dry head that looks like walnut. You're mentioning Nkwocha, counting women's own with men. Dishonesty is in your blood and na wetin go kill you be dat.

Blockheaded wawa mongrel, you lack sense.
Adam adam where are are you ?am naked is that they question God asked him?you wanted to know how many African best footballer award are there in biafra I told you then you begin to insult your family members ,mana nkita ga arachi gi onu

1 Like

Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by ultimatekint(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I will gladly give her 500k to suck my prick.

She is sexy. She has a very bright future and has started off rightly.
Let's negotiate, #500k is too much for her alone, except her mother is included.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by Nyamiri: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ykc2:
Adam adam where are are you ?am naked is that they question God asked him?you wanted to know how many African best footballer award are there in biafra I told you then you begin to insult your family members ,mana nkita ga arachi gi onu

Nkita lick your mama brezz.
Wawa animal.
Re: Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition by itsIYKE(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

That's why they don't have a single Nobel prize winner and Ashebe died of frustration.
google litratry icons of Nigeria, see whether any Yoruba person comes up apart from shoyinka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Muhammad: Chief Engineer, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi assassinated / Elizabeth Kperrun ZenAfri, Mobile App Developer Featured On BBC / OAU English Department Refused To Give Best Graduating Student Award For 15/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.