Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How To Check Application That Consumes Memory/making Your Computer Be Slow - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Check Application That Consumes Memory/making Your Computer Be Slow (647 Views)

To The Gurus In The House.. Plz How My Computer Be Very Fast / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Application That Consumes Memory/making Your Computer Be Slow by Drnaph(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
This are some few steps you can take to check memory consumption

Step 1. Press on windows + R button on your PC
Step 2. Type taskmgr and press enter
Step 3. Look for the application that consume more memory
Step 4. Right click on it
step 5. Click on end task
and that all
check this link for video tutorials
https://www.pcandi.sch.ng/2019/08/how-to-check-application-that-consumes.html

(1) (Reply)

I need to buy Adsense / I Am In Dire Need Lenovo S500 Touch Casing / External DVD Writer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.