Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Looking For An It Expert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For An It Expert (368 Views)

It Expert Needed / IT Expert Needed / Shell Nigeria IT Expert Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An It Expert by cwnwokoro1960: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
A law firm in lekki Phase 1 needs an experienced IT expert with experience in Digital Marketing, website design/management , graphic design etc

Interested persons should contact us via Whatsapp on 08033046303
Re: Looking For An It Expert by Goors1n: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hey, I know that it is a little late but are you still looking for the person? My son is learning finishing now the university in IT and need some practice and, why not, a job. He inspired himself from his uncle. He is working with this experts https://exowebinc.com. There everything is seriously, they are working with a specific system that can give the best secure ever. So it is a little hard from a beginner don't you think so?! If you have a job for him it will be great, please let me know.
Re: Looking For An It Expert by Lmaomen1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Goors1n:
Hey, I know that it is a little late but are you still looking for the person? My son is learning finishing now the university in IT and need some practice and, why not, a job. He inspired himself from his uncle. He is working with this experts https://exowebinc.com. There everything is seriously, they are working with a specific system that can give the best secure ever. So it is a little hard from a beginner don't you think so?! If you have a job for him it will be great, please let me know.
maybe you have to leave your son to chose what he wants alone? Are you sure that he would liek to work there?

(1) (Reply)

. / Teaching Vacancies / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.